Help With Lethality Sniper

ArsenalJaycen

I have been struggling to break 3.2K DPS on my Lethality sniper. I only have two 180 set bonus. The rest of the armour is from comms. Relic, Implant and Ear our Dread Forged. I have 25% crit 110% accuracy but have wondered about adding more crit. I also struggle with energy. This is an alt as I mainly tank so I am not massively clued up with DPSing. So any help would be great. I don't want to change to marksman as I like being mobile in ops.

I have been struggling to break 3.2K DPS on my Lethality sniper. I only have two 180 set bonus. The rest of the armour is from comms. Relic, Implant and Ear our Dread Forged. I have 25% crit 110% accuracy but have wondered about adding more crit. I also struggle with energy. This is an alt as I mainly tank so I am not massively clued up with DPSing. So any help would be great. I don't want to change to marksman as I like being mobile in ops.

This here is your rotation for the most part. There are slight variations but this is the basic shell of every single roation.

Lolbital > Ambush

-----------------------

CG > CD > WB + Adrenal > Cull > EP + TA > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > CM > TD > SS > Cull > TD + LT

DoTs > WB > Cull > TD > SoS > Snipe > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > SC + AP > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > CM > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > TD > SoS > CM > Cull > TD

-repeat-

This here is your rotation for the most part. There are slight variations but this is the basic shell of every single roation.

Lolbital > Ambush

-----------------------

CG > CD > WB + Adrenal > Cull > EP + TA > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > CM > TD > SS > Cull > TD + LT

DoTs > WB > Cull > TD > SoS > Snipe > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > SC + AP > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > CM > TD > SoS > Cull > TD

DoTs > WB > Cull > TD > SoS > CM > Cull > TD

-repeat-

edit: even better, Yolo made his guide and ninja posted as I was typing this.

Thanks for the post but a few things I noticed.

1) I don't want to do corrosive mine as I am a ranged character and I don't want to be to in melee range. So using CM seems a like odd. I understand why people do it on their parses but I can't see it being used often in raids.

2) I also noticed in the video that you seemed to run out of energy. That is a huge problem for me. Is there any way of doing it without it happening?

3) I don't have the 4 set bonus so takedown is still costing me 15 energy which makes using any other filler take loads of energy off me. I tried using rifle shot but then can't break the 3.2k barrier with it. So using EP just takes away so much energy from me.

4) In your guide is says have 100-300 crit. I have 26.20% Ranged and 25.68% Tech (111 crit) Should I increase it the crit to try and get more energy back from my dots?

Thanks for the post but a few things I noticed.

1) I don't want to do corrosive mine as I am a ranged character and I don't want to be to in melee range. So using CM seems a like odd. I understand why people do it on their parses but I can't see it being used often in raids.

2) I also noticed in the video that you seemed to run out of energy. That is a huge problem for me. Is there any way of doing it without it happening?

3) I don't have the 4 set bonus so takedown is still costing me 15 energy which makes using any other filler take loads of energy off me. I tried using rifle shot but then can't break the 3.2k barrier with it. So using EP just takes away so much energy from me.

4) In your guide is says have 100-300 crit. I have 26.20% Ranged and 25.68% Tech (111 crit) Should I increase it the crit to try and get more energy back from my dots?

1) Corrosive Mine is definitely an increase anyway you look at it with multiple targets stacked together, so moving in and playing a melee role if possible definitely helps. I never said you do it often in raids, but where they are multiple targets who can be effected by it, it is very very helpful.

2) In the video I get a total of 2 Cull crits on the last 2 Culls I did, so energy ran out. When I parse this spec it is all Cull Crit dependent, so I push my energy praying I will get the proper Crit on Cull I need to pass the parse (parsing hero's FTW).

3) You REALLY need the 4 piece set bonus for this spec to even be playable in my opinion. Using these high energy moves without it is absolutely unplayable and I wouldn't recommend using abilities like EP and LT+Snipe. But again, you NEED that 4 piece for this spec to play properly & efficiently.

4) I am in BiS 186's and I've seen very high parses with 143 crit all the way to 340 crit rating. The higher the crit rating, the more likely your Cull can crit, which can regen your energy. Not having the 4 piece it may help to run more crit to try and get some of the energy you're losing from the 1/2 cost Takedown.