Atri's upper robes so broken! You forgot about physics.

Alec_Fortescue

http://i.imgur.com/4HbKXAG.jpg

tabard is a complete mess. It should have been free-flowing like the the stuff on Tulak Hord's chest piece.

Since the tabard is glued to the and legs it leads to much clipping and ridiculously looking physics, with the tabard being sticking out in an unnatural position when holding still. Lower tabard also ridiculously stretch depending on characters position.

Ofc this will avoid clipping through a vehicle but it's much less important than the looks during characters' movements.

Totally not designed to use with pants, which sucks.

Where are the physics of the lower robe? It behaves like in the preview window and the lasting effect is just making it totally broken.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

The tabard is a complete mess. It should have been free-flowing like the the stuff on Tulak Hord's chest piece.

Since the tabard is glued to the and legs it leads to much clipping and ridiculously looking physics, with the tabard being sticking out in an unnatural position when holding still. Lower tabard also ridiculously stretch depending on characters position.

Ofc this will avoid clipping through a vehicle but it's much less important than the looks during characters' movements.

Well now you know why I freaked out when you wanted them to change the Temple Guardian's Robes.

Atris' set looks good with lower body robes, and when standing still, at least.

Well now you know why I freaked out when you wanted them to change the Temple Guardian's Robes.

Atris' set looks good with lower body robes, and when standing still, at least.

What's the problem in making it free-flowing like most of the sets? it just looks ridiculous and is simply broken with the lower tabard being GLUED in the certain location. Pics: http://i.imgur.com/4HbKXAG.jpg look how it stretches lol

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I know how it looks. I also know that they have done this with EVERY tabard they have. I'm not really sure how you were surprised ;p

Maybe it's because most of them are Sith outfits that have the same 'flaps stapled to the legs' appearance? Anyway, I knew it was going to look like that, is what I am saying. Are there any existing outfits that have free-flowing physics for the front flaps? I can't think of any.

I know how it looks. I also know that they have done this with EVERY tabard they have. I'm not really sure how you were surprised ;p

Maybe it's because most of them are Sith outfits that have the same 'flaps stapled to the legs' appearance? Anyway, I knew it was going to look like that, is what I am saying. Are there any existing outfits that have free-flowing physics for the front flaps? I can't think of any.

They need to make something like this http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/Obi-wan-Ben-Kenobi.jpg. then it's okay to do static and glued tabards with lower shirt. Pants friendly, too.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

What's the problem in making it free-flowing like most of the sets? it just looks ridiculous and is simply broken with the lower tabard being GLUED in the certain location. Pics: http://i.imgur.com/4HbKXAG.jpg look how it stretches lol

Dude it should have been blatantly obvious that it wouldn't be free flowing just from the dulfy pics. It doesn't conform to any of the set fabric shapes, which means it would have been highly unlikely to have been free flowing.

Free flowing fabrics

-Full back cape

-Front loincloth (not to be confused with Jori's loincloth)

-Back kama

-Back bustle.

If its not one of those it won't be free flowing.

Dude it should have been blatantly obvious that it wouldn't be free flowing just from the dulfy pics.

No. Dulfy pics = preview window. Preview window has broken colors and no physics. Everyone is aware of it. It was 50/50 chance that they will be glued. Everything is glued in preview window.

Okay, let them stay glued. But then fix clipping with the butt and don't let the tabard stretch. It clips with the butt even with no armor on.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

No. Dulfy pics = preview window. Preview window has broken colors and no physics. Everyone is aware of it. It was 50/50 chance that they will be glued. Everything is glued in preview window.

Okay, let them stay glued. But then fix clipping with the butt and don't let the tabard stretch. It clips with the butt even with no armor on.

No you misunderstand. Take a look at all pieces with free flowing cloth on them and you will notice a pattern There are only a handful of fabric shapes.

All kamas are the same shape, so are all capes.

Atris's robes do conform to any of the existing fabric shapes, which means it would be highly unlikely that it would have had fabric physics.

Does nobody else pay attention to these things?

• 1 month later...

I just bought mine for about 450 odd & I'm quite disappointed that there aren't any physics enabled with it. I guess I could live with that but the stretching is just a no.

All I want is a long sleeve Jedi top that doesn't have an irritating problem.. :C I don't like how the hood sits with the Kreia stuff. Anyone know of something similar to these two that I might have missed?

http://i.imgur.com/4HbKXAG.jpg

tabard is a complete mess. It should have been free-flowing like the the stuff on Tulak Hord's chest piece.

Where are the physics of the lower robe? It behaves like in the preview window and the lasting effect is just making it totally broken.

Hmm... sorry to learn you are upset with this set. I agree, it's not intended to work with pants.

Since you mentioned Tulak Hord's chest and the free-flowing parts of it, I was hoping you could answer my question:

I was about to roll a Jugg and would like to use this set, but have seen that the chest is bugged (the flaps go through the legs, sometimes the body, etc.). If you use it, is this true on males as well? How often do you run into this problem.

I've been hoping they'd patch and fix the set so the flaps stay on the legs (like many regular sets do), but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

If you get a chance, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. Otherwise, I think I'm just going to sell it.

Edited by arunav