Smuggler's Gambit Slot Machine

Jacobpprice

The floor hook small and medium narrow show this as being available via the Constable's Pack. However, I've opened 2 hypercrates and have talked with several other folks on The Shadowlands and nobody has seen one yet. We've all seen plenty of CZK's and well, everything else, but nobody has seen the Smuggler's Gambit machine. Was it left out or is it just THAT rare?

The floor hook small and medium narrow show this as being available via the Constable's Pack. However, I've opened 2 hypercrates and have talked with several other folks on The Shadowlands and nobody has seen one yet. We've all seen plenty of CZK's and well, everything else, but nobody has seen the Smuggler's Gambit machine. Was it left out or is it just THAT rare?

There's a thread on the issue in the Bugs section.

Plenty of people on the Red Eclipse were asking about it last night. Last time I checked, as of early today, there wasn't a single one available on the GTN.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Thank you folks for bringing this to our attention. As you have guessed it is unfortunately not in this pack as indicated in the Decorations UI. As Screaming Ziva guessed, due to this error we will be placing the Slot Machine: Smuggler's Gambit on the Binary Star Realty reputation vendor for 1 credit at some point in the future. I do not have exact timing on when this will happen but as soon as I know specifics I will let you know. Just like the Republic Voss Embassy Sign, this item will only be available through the vendor for a limited time.

I will post timing as soon as I have it. Thanks everyone.

-eric

There.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.