Great Beginners Tutorial for Newer Players by Matrix Aran

MisterBlackJack

This is a lot better than the one I was working on...

It might be higher level to some degree, or they might have ideas on this for another video (they were talking about more in this vid), but it would probably be very helpful to go through where to map the abilities to various keys or mouse buttons, because using f1-f3 (because who uses f4?) is a lot of wasted time with as much as you need to swap back and forth.

But it does do a pretty good job of going over the basic UI, and is a lot better than the in-game tut.

+1

Pretty good.

I think it needs the tracking/range penalty properly explained, cause they're pretty important. It answers this question: Why am I not hitting anything at 4km at the edge of my firing cone with rapids?

But it's kinda hard to explain without talking about every single weapon. Which can become kinda long since you also need to explain why Improved Kill Zone is almost always a bad passive. And now since you explained all that, you need to give tips on how to use each weapons effectively.. And since you're at it, how to upgrade them. Since you explain how to upgrade a weapons, why not explains some more common builds...And... I can keep going.