The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Twi'lek Headgear Pack request

Pietrastor

Simple stuff. 5-10 basic hats/helmets/trinkets/hoods designed specifically for different Twi'lek class archetypes. Basic colors, we will dye/unfiy ourselves.

Various unique weapons designed exclusively by the Cartel team get released all the time even though limited number of players can use them (assault cannons are usable only by Commandos and 1 companion for examle), I see no reason why the team can't work on exclusive headgear models for 1 race, especially since everything else is either unusable or clips horribly.

Edited by Pietrastor

• 2 weeks later...
No one up for it? :confused: Where are all the twilek players? :confused:

I will never understand this request and ones like it. I like the twileks and have 3 myself, but there's no way Id ever use or want a helmet for them.

Its like spending 3 hours customizing your head/face then just whack a helmet on. :eek:

Helmets? Not necessarily.

Headbands /-scarfs, Goggles, Trinkets, Lekku-friendly Headgear like this Thingie Aayla Secura wears?

I'd love to have that.

The thingie that Aayla Secura wears is called "lekky wrap" and yes would love to have it in game. Thank you :)

• 3 months later...
The thingie that Aayla Secura wears is called "lekky wrap" and yes would love to have it in game. Thank you :)

It's not 'Lekky Wrap'...... It's called a Lekku Wrap. It's pieces of 'leather-like' material wrapped around their Lekku.

And yes, it would be really nice to see them get added on SW: TOR. Players in STAR WARS Galaxies could have them for their Twi'Lek characters; and many have been pictured in them in the various STAR WARS comic book series over the years.

Edited by SWLoveAngel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I really miss the Aayla Secura-styled "Lekku Wraps" headgear since I was playing SWG. And I would appreciate some more options next to the... how could we call them? Crowns? Headbands? Anyway... way to less Options for Twi'leks! Even males are deserved to wear headgear. Legends- and Disney-EU has lots of male Twi'leks wearing headgear.

For expample: Force of Fashion: Best of Twi'lek headgear

Hera Syndulla wears awesome goggles

Aayla Secura wears her iconic wraps

Finn Ertay wears a cap

Sammo Quid wears a decorative head cover

And the Problem is not just the lacking headgear, there is also a big lack of lekku decorating marks.

Most of them are dark, thats fine, but I would appreciate some light marks like Aayla or Hera has. Even the Togruta has more options for the lekku and montrals...

Edited by Siri_Talons