The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nihilus robes and HK-47 customisation

EvenHardNiner

Yeah, I hope for the Nihilus robes also, I have the mask but it is completely bad for any robes, BioWare has to make its own robes like in KOTOR 2.

I would recoment the Phantom Chest piece. Its puffy shoulders complement the robbed parts of the mask around the neck by merging into it.

I would recoment the Phantom Chest piece. Its puffy shoulders complement the robbed parts of the mask around the neck by merging into it.

I know, but it doesn't have robe, neither hood, I'm not sure exactly in KOTOR 2 was it hood or the black was very similar, but yeah i think it had both robe and hood but thanks.

Atris' robe was added, and it also could have been substituted with a number of other previously existing robes with applied dye.

If you look closer, Nihilus' robe has a distinctive look as well. It is different than, say, Diabolist's armor, Exterminator/Eradicator's sets or the Phantom chestpiece (which shares the model with Revan's robes) that you mentioned.

Edited by Strajder