Being planetside sucks

MagikFingerz

I absolutely HATE being planetside, but I love doing story missions (good job on those btw). This is mostly due to the extreme amounts of traveling I have to do. When doing only the story missions (and I would think a large group of players are doing this when playing on a character that's not their first) probably 80% of the time spent on a planet is just getting from point A to point B, and each planet usually takes AT LEAST 1 hour to go through. Would it be so bad to have the taxi terminals already "discovered"? Or they could be legacy discoveries. And maybe increasing the speeder speeds up to, say, 120/135/150%?

If anyone has more suggestions for making the planetside experience better, or even just tips for making it more enjoyable in its current state, I'd love to hear it.

I absolutely HATE being planetside, but I love doing story missions (good job on those btw). This is mostly due to the extreme amounts of traveling I have to do. When doing only the story missions (and I would think a large group of players are doing this when playing on a character that's not their first) probably 80% of the time spent on a planet is just getting from point A to point B, and each planet usually takes AT LEAST 1 hour to go through. Would it be so bad to have the taxi terminals already "discovered"? Or they could be legacy discoveries. And maybe increasing the speeder speeds up to, say, 120/135/150%?

If anyone has more suggestions for making the planetside experience better, or even just tips for making it more enjoyable in its current state, I'd love to hear it.

Speeder speeds going higher would cause engine problems according to another thread.

The maps, quick points and taxis should be passed through on a legacy system IMO just because I hate running around to find them.

There are kill count achievements and the like that where put in the attempt to make being dirtside less ... Boring.

Speeder speeds going higher would cause engine problems according to another thread.

The maps, quick points and taxis should be passed through on a legacy system IMO just because I hate running around to find them.

There are kill count achievements and the like that where put in the attempt to make being dirtside less ... Boring.

Could you link the engine problems thread? Doesn't make much sense to me.

And yay! Arbitrary pop-ups informing us about arbitrary accomplishments :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.