More robust cartel purchases

Deinxceriis

I bought the hairstyles for humans. It consisted of 2 new male hair styles and 3 for female.

I would like to suggest at least 10 more haircuts or 2 more features to pick from in every customization option besides hair.

I'm having a hard time with getting into human looks, the females/males just don't look very good to me like the Rattataki do - some of the cyborg options look really good on empire humans, so cyborgs are prefered - I'd like to see more "eastern European" looking faces with the option of no eyebrows. The white eyes are a nice option, I'd like to see more options in terms of unique customizations, especially if the Cartel market is such a huge part of Swtor, and a little bit more given to the player in terms of what they get for purchasing such extra features.

I'd also like to have more cyborg features to choose from for Sith warrior.

Edited by Deinxceriis

Agreed, more options for features, hair, tattoos, face styles, eye color, etc... I'd be willing to spend my monthly cartel points on that stuff. There just aren't enough options for some of the race/class combos so it's hard to make a cool looking character with many of the races.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.