is revan gonna reclaim....

DarthMetalJoey

HK47!!!!

Revan even says that hk unit you destroyed he waited loyally for 300 years '' i can rebuild him'' but it wont be the same

but!

hk-47 was on malgus space station during false emperor

and that station blew up so... is hk-47s remains gone? O.o

i hope not i want revan to reclaim hk47! need some dialogue between the two :[

You know, I forgot that HK was with Malgus because it was such a minor thing and felt shoved aside...

And thinking about it now It made me sad.

BUT as the post above says, he winds up on Mustafar some time into the ABY(is that correct?) Times.

So I say I don't think he will be part of the Revanite's story line, but I know he survives.

You know, I forgot that HK was with Malgus because it was such a minor thing and felt shoved aside...

did you do FE on a rep or an Imp? cause I know when I did it first on my Imp (granted this was at launch and he was thus unexpected) it actually had an impact. my entire team basicly where like "... Malgus you bastard" because it was THEN and only THEN that we realized every thing we'd done in flashpoints, everything we'd acheived in flashpoints, Malgus took and was using against us.

did you do FE on a rep or an Imp? cause I know when I did it first on my Imp (granted this was at launch and he was thus unexpected) it actually had an impact. my entire team basically where like "... Malgus you bastard" because it was THEN and only THEN that we realized every thing we'd done in flashpoints, everything we'd achieved in flashpoints, Malgus took and was using against us.

Played it on Imp side and still do.

What I was saying was it wasn't a lasting thing. It was a in the moment "********nint Malgus" moment. Then when you destroy HK.... nothing more on him. Thus when i say "Shoved aside" I mean there wasn't any more on a beloved TOR character. It felt like a Cameo more than how they really would handle an important character such as HK.

Again, that is just how I feel.