New Revan Faction?

ZdogX

Do you guys think that with Revan's return we will finally get to destroy everything following revan? I know it is unlikely considering that bioware doesn't like us to have fun, and they like to destroy great characters *cough* HK *cough*

Do you guys think that with Revan's return we will finally get to destroy everything following revan? I know it is unlikely considering that bioware doesn't like us to have fun, and they like to destroy great characters *cough* HK *cough*

You do know HK-47 was rebuilt in some shape or form at least a couple of times, right?

He's a droid.

Revan JUST WON'T DIE. I never liked the idea of the emperor living for thousands of years, but adding Revan to the mix was not a good move.

They haven't just ruined the character, they have made him such a focal point you can't go two steps without being slapped in the face with Revan's factories and Foundry and a cult and blah blah blah!

Just let him die with dignity and put that kotor plot to rest.

Revan JUST WON'T DIE. I never liked the idea of the emperor living for thousands of years, but adding Revan to the mix was not a good move.

They haven't just ruined the character, they have made him such a focal point you can't go two steps without being slapped in the face with Revan's factories and Foundry and a cult and blah blah blah!

I'm hoping he'll kick the bucket by the end of the next expansion.

Indeed Man Better Die A Hero Than A Genocidal Maniac.

Alright, I'm a huge Revan Fan-girl, so Revan coming back as a focal point is amazing.

Plus we FINALLY get to see his evil side instead of "hearing" about things he did during the mandalorian wars and Jedi Civil war era. (On a side-note, his Evil side is HAWT).

Getting to the topic:

I'm unaware of any statements BW may or may not have said about a 3rd faction, so I can't comment on that in that particular aspect.

HOWEVER, from a viewers standpoint, I really do hope they add a Revanite faction. MAINLY because i'm a huge Revan fan-girl and my personal mentality reflects his alot, plus in RolePlay, my characters relate/follow, and hold Revan as an Idol.

I'd love to see a new faction =)

-Nikki

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I'm a huge Revan Fan-girl, so Revan coming back as a focal point is amazing.

Plus we FINALLY get to see his evil side instead of "hearing" about things he did during the mandalorian wars and Jedi Civil war era. (On a side-note, his Evil side is HAWT).

Getting to the topic:

I'm unaware of any statements BW may or may not have said about a 3rd faction, so I can't comment on that in that particular aspect.

HOWEVER, from a viewers standpoint, I really do hope they add a Revanite faction. MAINLY because i'm a huge Revan fan-girl and my personal mentality reflects his alot, plus in RolePlay, my characters relate/follow, and hold Revan as an Idol.

I'd love to see a new faction =)

-Nikki

I can understand why some would want to get a look at this side of Revan. Since the canon storyline of KoTOR is that he returns to the Jedi Order.

But the whole Revan thing is fan service. Its not good storytelling and its distracting from a war that we're constantly reminded is going on somewhere out there. Im starting to think Bioware is unsure of how to portray a war in an MMO and so they continue to ride on things like Revan and Makeb hoping we wont notice.

I just hope that when the Revanite faction goes public they become more uniform instead of looking like a riffraff of Republic and Sith forces lazily put together by Bioware, but that just might be my OCD acting up. I mean I guess it would make sense for them not to wear different clothes so they can stay in disguise.

I just hope that when the Revanite faction goes public they become more uniform instead of looking like a riffraff of Republic and Sith forces lazily put together by Bioware, but that just might be my OCD acting up. I mean I guess it would make sense for them not to wear different clothes so they can stay in disguise.

, you can see Revanites wearing the same kind of garb they did on Dromund Kaas.

Incidentally, it's the same garb one may acquire from the Voss-Ka reputation vendor; Time to pass off as a Revanite. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

, you can see Revanites wearing the same kind of garb they did on Dromund Kaas.

Incidentally, it's the same garb one may acquire from the Voss-Ka reputation vendor; Time to pass off as a Revanite. :D

Well that is true... but I kind of wish that there would be the development of new armors and robes for the npcs in the Revanite faction, revamp versions of the JCW Sith Trooper and Dark Jedi robes and armor to accommodate the current era since these garments were developed 300 years prior to SWTOR.

Well that is true... but I kind of wish that there would be the development of new armors and robes for the npcs in the Revanite faction, revamp versions of the JCW Sith Trooper and Dark Jedi robes and armor to accommodate the current era since these garments were developed 300 years prior to SWTOR.

Are their even flying droids anymore? An example... the Municipal Patrol Droid Mark I

This thread is full of wishful thinking. The game is built around having 2 factions, where (if you haven't noticed) A LOT of things and places are separate. Adding a 3rd faction would be WAY too much work, cost too many resources etc.

Most of the forum post is wishful thinking:D

I would immediately join to a revanite faction ( On level 50 the class story is finished if i know right). The republic and the empire are so simplified. The empire is the official bad guy the republic is the official good guy. But I think the EA don't want to bother us such things like a third faction.

Don't get me wrong I understand this would be a very very big project, but the game would renewed. But these days the game developers don't take risks.(Sorry my english is not the best.)

Edited by petpalackk

I'm glad to see Revan return. I was not pleased with his earlier appearance in the Foundry storylines.

Revan deserves to be the focal point of a massive story. I hope he is laid to rest in dignity at the end of this expansion. Instead of being taken on by four ragtag mid-range characters.

- Arcada

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.