Do You like Lana Beniko?

Slowpokeking

It gave the Republic chance to strike, how is it not weakening the Empire and caused the Empire into such a situation?

How was Malgus not responsible for Sith in-fighting? Sure there were power struggle between the Sith, but he(and later, the Dread Masters) arranged a open coup against the Empire, how is it not Sith in-fighting itself?

I made very clear that

I wasn't clear about Ilum because I only run blackhole on one character and it was long ago, but it's not excuse to take away the damage Malgus' coup caused against the Empire.

I'd also argue that the empire was changing even without Malgus influence out of necessity. I always felt Malgus flipped his lid a bit early. He didn't spark the empire to change. We already saw aliens getting recognition in planet quests. Darth Marr had already been preaching the "change" angle before Malgus did anything. In the flashpoint Wicked mentioned Malgus wasn't being wise when he said "Win or lose the empire changes either way." he set a detonation that only he knew how to stop.

He figured if he won he could then proceed to lead a battle in which he'd defeat the current empire and be declared leader. If he lost the station would blow killing the Empire's most elite group (a group of the player characters) and taking a huge chunk away from it allowing the remnants of his forces to win. No, he was deluded. None of this happened. Your group didn't die, his group didn't win, etc. He failed. Your character can even agree with him and straight up tell him while he has the right idea about the empire his actions of achieving said goal is fruitless.

If we're going to take his words for face value why not the PC's words? Malgus was misguided. The typical Anti-Hero who wanted to make things better but went about it the wrong way which lead to his downfall. All he needed to do was stay in the Empire and support Marr. Let's not forget in quests involving him you CAN get aliens to join the empire. In fact on Ilum you basically tell the Moff to go screw himself because that's exactly what happened. Thing is like most sith he got impatient and decided "I want change nooooow. I want to leaaaad." and that ended with his demise.

Edited by Rhyltran

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss Imperial Ilum or anything of what I said earlier? :rolleyes:

The Empire had lost a tenth of its forces on Corellia. Half of the Dark Council was dead, the Children of the Emperor were defeated and the Emperor went underground, severely weakened.

The sorry state the Empire was in was NOT Malgus' doing.

And Malgus made an open coup when unity was required, when Ilum was about to fall into the Empire's control. How was it not damaging the Empire?

He attempted to usurp the Emperor, after he went missing. He wasn't responsible for any of the Sith in-fighting that took place prior it, the SAME Sith in-fighting that left the Empire weakened and contributed for the loss of Corellia.

Again, read.

What? A direct, open coup is not part of the Sith Infighting? Again you are losing logic.

The damage was already there. And was NOT of his doing, as pointed out a million times already. In fact, were it not for Malgus' bravado, the Empire wouldn't even be able to replenish its ranks following Ilum.

No, Darth Marr made clear that this coup, gave Republic opportunity to strike when unity was required. Not saying he was responsible for all the problem, surely not, but he indeed weakened the Empire.

And Malgus made an open coup when unity was required, when Ilum was about to fall into the Empire's control. How was it not damaging the Empire?

That is Marr's opinion on the subject.

However, what is NOT up to debate -- and the game clearly shows -- is that most of the Sith in-fighting that takes place is between Dark Council members, that caused both the loss of Corellia and the loss of one tenth of the Empire's forces.

This is not exactly debatable.

What? A direct, open coup is not part of the Sith Infighting? Again you are losing logic.

I am not "loosing" logic. You reading and comprehension skills on the other hand are absolutely terrible.

Last I checked, you claimed earlier that Marr claims that Malgus' was responsible for the Sight in-fighting. Judging from the video I posted earlier, he doesn't say that.

He accuses Malgus of usurping the Emperor, but the Sith-infighting that contributed for the loss of Corellia was amongst Dark Council members, as mentioned repeatedly, over and over again.

Once more, learn to read.

No, Darth Marr made clear that this coup, gave Republic opportunity to strike when unity was required. Not saying he was responsible for all the problem, surely not, but he indeed weakened the Empire.

And as I repeatedly stated already, the Empire was already weakened. Loss of Corellia, one tenth of its forces on Corellia, most of the Dark Council slain, Children of the Emperor defeated and the Emperor gone missing.

Not one thing was caused by Malgus. Again, learn to read, especially if you wish to accuse others of failing logic.

That is Marr's opinion on the subject.

However, what is NOT up to debate -- and the game clearly shows -- is that most of the Sith in-fighting that takes place is between Dark Council members, that caused both the loss of Corellia and the loss of one tenth of the Empire's forces.

This is not exactly debatable.

Marr was telling us why the Empire is losing and he clearly pointed out Malgus' fault.

Yes, and Malgus was probably worse than most of them because he formed an army to directly oppose the Empire. How

I am not "loosing" logic. You reading and comprehension skills on the other hand are absolutely terrible.

Last I checked, you claimed earlier that Marr claims that Malgus' was responsible for the Sight in-fighting. Judging from the video I posted earlier, he doesn't say that.

He accuses Malgus of usurping the Emperor, but the Sith-infighting that contributed for the loss of Corellia was amongst Dark Council members, as mentioned repeatedly, over and over again.

Once more, learn to read.

THIS is what I've said.

If you call Sith Infighting, Malgus was one of them and caused more damage than most of the others.

How is his coup, not part(one of the worst part) of the Sith Infighting?

And as I repeatedly stated already, the Empire was already weakened. Loss of Corellia, one tenth of its forces on Corellia, most of the Dark Council slain, Children of the Emperor defeated and the Emperor gone missing.

Not one thing was caused by Malgus. Again, learn to read, especially if you wish to accuse others of failing logic.

And Malgus chose to deliver a big blow against the Empire when unity was required to gather strength, that was his doing, and that caused a lot of damage against the Empire when it require assistance.

It's not like the pubs haven't lost a lot of stuff, Plan Zero caused quite a few commander's death. Quite a few Jedi Council members also died. Ardun Kothe and the old Chancellor were very possibly dead. The Battle Master Jun Seros was killed as well. Other's wrong doing does not provide any excuse for Malgus to arrange a coup.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Marr was telling us why the Empire is losing and he clearly pointed out Malgus' fault.

Again,

Yes, and Malgus was probably worse than most of them because he formed an army to directly oppose the Empire.

As opposed to Dark Council members directly opposing the Emperor and themselves, causing the loss of Corellia and one tenth of the Empire's forces there? Stuff Malgus was nowhere near to?

It's clear you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

How is his coup, not part(one of the worst part) of the Sith Infighting?

See above and you'll find out. You need to read it first though.

And Malgus chose to deliver a big blow against the Empire when unity was required to gather strength, that was his doing, and that caused a lot of damage against the Empire when it require assistance.

Malgus made it possible for other races or species to join the Empire, in a more inclusive fashion. To strip the Empire of silly and pre-conceived notions pertaining race superiority.

That's what he did and Marr took advantage of it.

Malgus never delivered a big blow to the Empire; That was all the Old Empire's doing, namely the Dark Council and the Imperial military higher-echelon.

Thanks to Malgus, the Empire was reborn, as attested in Imperial RotHC.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Again,

The lines were quite clear, Marr was explaining what caused the Empire's state.

As opposed to Dark Council members directly opposing the Emperor and themselves, causing the loss of Corellia and one tenth of the Empire's forces there?

It's clear you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

See above and you'll find out. You need to read it first though.

How is Malgus not directly opposing the entire Empire, gave the Republic chance to strike?

Your logic is quite terrible. The Dark Council in-fighting does not prove any right reason for Malgus to arrange a direct coup. It also caused a lot of damage

Malgus made it possible for other races or species to join the Empire, in a more inclusive fashion. To strip the Empire of silly and pre-conceived notions pertaining race superiority.

Malgus never delivered a big blow to the Empire; That was all the Old Empire's doing, namely the Dark Council and the Imperial military higher-echelon.

He had a lot of ways to show this but chose the worst way and almost caused the Empire's fall.

Sure the Empire lost many important members, but the Republic also lost many military leaders and Jedi figures.

Just let me use the official Encyclopedia's last page to stop your nonsense.

Although some among the Empire's elite sympathize with Malgus' vision, the timing of his coup comes at a danger moment when the divided Imperial military is severely vulnerable to Republic attack.

The Sith Empire reels from its near destruction at the hands of Malgus the Betrayer, the once revered Imperial War Hero.

The lines were quite clear, Marr was explaining what caused the Empire's state.

I don't see Marr blaming Malgus the same way you do.

How is Malgus not directly opposing the entire Empire, gave the Republic chance to strike?

I don't even know what this means.

Your logic is quite terrible.

My logic is sound and supported by the game itself. You on the other hand choose to ignore the game altogether, whenever it is convenient, or worse yet, ignore it altogether.

Case in point is when you claimed Ilum was somehow a factor in the loss of Corellia, at a time the Empire had already both lost a tenth of its forces there, not to mention the planet.

The Dark Council in-fighting does not prove any right reason for Malgus to arrange a direct coup. It also caused a lot of damage

You fail to point what kind of damage it caused.

Was it something akin to a tenth of its forces? The loss of several planets or systems? Imperial troops?

Details please, preferably supported by the game itself. I doubt you'll find any though.

He had a lot of ways to show this but chose the worst way and almost caused the Empire's fall.

Just to make clear: You still claim that the Empire's fall by the end of the third chapter was caused by Malgus? Even though said fall takes place even BEFORE his coup?

That's a laugh.

Sure the Empire lost many important members, but the Republic also lost many military leaders and Jedi figures.

Do Jedi Council members fight amongst themselves? I do not believe they do.

Just let me use the official Encyclopedia's last page to stop your nonsense.

Good luck with that. Last I checked, information from the game takes precedence.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I don't see Marr blaming Malgus the same way you do.

I don't even know what this means.

My logic is sound and supported by the game itself. You on the other hand choose to ignore the game altogether, whenever it is convenient, or worse yet, ignore it altogether.

Case in point is when you claimed Ilum was somehow a factor in the loss of Corellia, at a time the Empire had already both lost a tenth of its forces there, not to mention the planet.

You fail to point what kind of damage it caused.

Was it something akin to a tenth of its forces? The loss of several planets or systems? Imperial troops?

Details please, preferably supported by the game itself. I doubt you'll find any though.

Just to make clear: You still claim that the Empire's fall by the end of the third chapter was caused by Malgus? Even though said fall takes place even BEFORE his coup?

That's a laugh.

Do Jedi Council members fight amongst themselves? I do not believe they do.

Good luck with that.

I think it's quite pointless to continue with, when you even ignore the official source's quote

Although some among the Empire's elite sympathize with Malgus' vision, the timing of his coup comes at a danger moment when the divided Imperial military is severely vulnerable to Republic attack.

This is why his coup caused much damage, Marr confirmed it in Makeb storyline.

Nobody was blaming him alone for the Empire's situation, but he picked a wrong time, used wrong action to prove a right point, and caused not all negative, but overall, terrible result. As for how bad it was, it was loud and clear right here.

The Sith Empire reels from its near destruction at the hands of Malgus the Betrayer, the once revered Imperial War Hero.

I think it's quite pointless to continue with, when you even ignore the official source's quote

I am not ignoring anything. I take into account the game first and foremost.

The Encyclopedia is full of glaring errors, starting with the fact it refers to the Sith Emperor as Darth Vitiate, even though he was only a Lord, NEVER a Darth.

This is why his coup caused much damage, Marr confirmed it in Makeb storyline.

And yet again, I ask details.

We know from the game itself that the unrest amongst Dark Council members contributed for:

• The loss of Corellia

• The loss of a tenth of the Imperial forces there

• The death of several Dark Council members

Earlier you actually claimed that Malgus was partly responsible for the above, in addition to dealing a blow to the Empire; You also claimed Ilum was somehow related to Corellia, which is FALSE.

I only ask you to further substantiate your claims by resorting to the game itself.

Thus far, you have done no such thing.

Nobody was blaming him alone for the Empire's situation, but he picked a wrong time, used wrong action to prove a right point, and caused not all negative, but overall, terrible result. As for how bad it was, it was loud and clear right here.

Imperial RotHC shows otherwise, as I said earlier more than once:

Thanks to Malgus, the Empire was reborn, as attested in Imperial RotHC.

The Empire is now more inclusive than it ever was, and that was due to

You are free to ignore it altogether if you wish but again, that's what the game shows. Edited by Darth_Wicked

I am not ignoring anything. I take into account the game first and foremost.

The Encyclopedia is full of glaring errors, starting with the fact it refers to the Sith Emperor as Darth Vitiate, even though he was only a Lord, NEVER a Darth.

Only one part used this title, other places all used Lord Vitiate, his history was also introduced clearly, it was mostly a minor print mistake. Nice try.

And yet again, I ask details.

We know from the game itself that the unrest amongst Dark Council members contributed for:

• The loss of Corellia

• The loss of a tenth of the Imperial forces there

• The death of several Dark Council members

Earlier you actually claimed that Malgus was partly responsible for the above, in addition to dealing a blow to the Empire. I only ask you to further substantiate your claims by resorting to the game itself.

Thus far, you have done no such thing.

And this, this is clear enough.

This alone is enough to prove the damage he caused.

Imperial RotHC shows otherwise, as I said earlier more than once:

The Empire is now more inclusive than it ever was, and that was due to

You are free to ignore it altogether if you wish but again, that's what the game shows.

Otherwise? Darth Marr told you how bad the situation was really bad and mentioned Malgus' "contribution" in the beginning, because of this, the Empire had to get the Istope 5 without letting the pubs know. If it wasn't for the success of Makeb and the Istope 5 resource, the Empire's situation could still be very bad.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Only one part used this title, other places all used Lord Vitiate, his history was also introduced clearly, it was mostly a minor print mistake. Nice try.

"Print mistake"? How do you call going from "Darth" to "Lord" a printing mistake? :rolleyes:

Again, the more you go on, the more glaring it becomes you're arguing for the sake of arguing, without even trying to further substantiate your claims. It is quite pitiful at this point.

And this, this is clear enough.

That is vague, NOT clear. I have asked you repeatedly to provide stuff directly from the game itself.

Thus far you have FAILED to provide any.

The longer you go by doing that, the less your claim holds.

This alone is enough to prove the damage he caused.

As mentioned above already, it is vague at best. It says little next to nothing, compared to the other plethora of evidence I brought up earlier.

The same evidence you claimed was Malgus' doing, even though the game CLEARLY shows otherwise.

Otherwise? Darth Marr told you how bad the situation was really bad and mentioned Malgus' "contribution" in the beginning, because of this, the Empire had to get the Istope 5 without letting the pubs know.

He claims -- "claim", being the key word -- that Malgus tried to usurp the Emperor and sought division. The line concerning Sith in-fighting takes place before and as stated REPEATEDLY, most of the Sight in-fighting took place amongst Dark Council members.

AS THE GAME CLEARLY SHOWS.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

"Print mistake"? How do you call going from "Darth" to "Lord" a printing mistake? :rolleyes:

Again, the more you go on, the more glaring it becomes you're arguing for the sake of arguing, without even trying to further substantiate your claims. It is quite pitiful at this point.

It's a print mistake, the book mostly used "Lord" and introduced his history well, especially in the main section of the Emperor's title, they made clear about it.

Again, if you are keep refusing to accept direct quote canon source, then I think it's clear that who is trolling and how pointless it is to continue.

That is vague, NOT clear. I have asked you repeatedly to provide stuff directly from the game itself.

Thus far you have FAILED to provide any.

The longer you go by doing that, the less your claim holds.

As mentioned above already, it is vague at best. It says little next to nothing, compared to the other plethora of evidence I brought up earlier.

The same evidence you claimed was Malgus' doing, even though the game CLEARLY shows otherwise.

Vague? It made the overall consequence loud and clear. The book was written by the staff of this game. It is canon, if you are trying to deny canon, then it's your problem but sorry you don't make the game.

He claims that Malgus tried to usurp the Emperor and sought division. The line concerning Sith in-fighting takes place before and as stated REPEATEDLY, most of the Sight in-fighting took place amongst Dark Council members.

AS THE GAME CLEARLY SHOWS.

Again you are trying to say a open coup, trying to usurp the throne was not infighting? He made quite clear that Malgus' betrayal gave the pubs chance to strike and further. This is one of the reasons of the Empire's bad state.

Again, if you continue to refuse to accept direct quote from canon, then it's just nonsense.

I'd also argue that the empire was changing even without Malgus influence out of necessity. I always felt Malgus flipped his lid a bit early. He didn't spark the empire to change. We already saw aliens getting recognition in planet quests. Darth Marr had already been preaching the "change" angle before Malgus did anything. In the flashpoint Wicked mentioned Malgus wasn't being wise when he said "Win or lose the empire changes either way." he set a detonation that only he knew how to stop.

He figured if he won he could then proceed to lead a battle in which he'd defeat the current empire and be declared leader. If he lost the station would blow killing the Empire's most elite group (a group of the player characters) and taking a huge chunk away from it allowing the remnants of his forces to win. No, he was deluded. None of this happened. Your group didn't die, his group didn't win, etc. He failed. Your character can even agree with him and straight up tell him while he has the right idea about the empire his actions of achieving said goal is fruitless.

If we're going to take his words for face value why not the PC's words? Malgus was misguided. The typical Anti-Hero who wanted to make things better but went about it the wrong way which lead to his downfall. All he needed to do was stay in the Empire and support Marr. Let's not forget in quests involving him you CAN get aliens to join the empire. In fact on Ilum you basically tell the Moff to go screw himself because that's exactly what happened. Thing is like most sith he got impatient and decided "I want change nooooow. I want to leaaaad." and that ended with his demise.

Pretty much.

It's a print mistake, the book mostly used "Lord" and introduced his history well, especially in the main section of the Emperor's title, they made clear about it.

Again: How do you go from "Lord" to "Darth", as far as a printing mistake is concerned?

You don't.

Someone else typed Darth instead of Lord; Big difference.

Again, if you are keep refusing to accept direct quote canon source, then I think it's clear that who is trolling and how pointless it is to continue.

The Encyclopedia is not canon last I checked. It is supposed to act as a repository of information and what not but as stated earlier repeatedly, whatever the game shows takes precedence.

I only ask you to substantiate your claims, taking into account the game itself.

You have FAILED MISERABLY thus far.

Vague? It made the overall consequence loud and clear. The book was written by the staff of this game. It is canon, if you are trying to deny canon, then it's your problem but sorry you don't make the game.

Here.

In other words, whatever the game shows ALWAYS takes precedence. Thus far -- as said a million times already -- you have FAILED MISERABLY to substantiate your claims by resorting to the game itself.

Not only that but you tried to mislead earlier, by claiming Malgus was responsible for stuff he played no role into. That is quite illuminating truth be told.

Again you are trying to say a open coup, trying to usurp the throne was not infighting?

The Sith in-fighting that that delivered a blow to the Empire was the one that took place amongst Dark Council members. The same that caused the fall of Corellia and the loss of a tenth of the Empire's forces.

You have FAILED to shown thus far how Malgus caused losses on such a scale. I doubt you will however.

He made quite clear that Malgus' betrayal gave the pubs chance to strike and further. This is one of the reasons of the Empire's bad state.

But I was under the impression you had claimed the Empire was in a poor state, solely due to Malgus. Are you changing your tune midway now? :rolleyes:

Again, if you continue to refuse to accept direct quote from canon, then it's just nonsense.

I never refused anything. See above, for the millionth time.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'd also argue that the empire was changing even without Malgus influence out of necessity. I always felt Malgus flipped his lid a bit early. He didn't spark the empire to change. We already saw aliens getting recognition in planet quests.

This is untrue for the most part.

Aside from Force-sensitive individuals who -- with a bit of luck perhaps -- could become Sith Lords, most alien species were seen with disdain and contempt. This is seen many times throughout the world arcs and class stories; Hell, even Chiss, supposedly allies to the Empire, were regarded as second-class citizens.

Darth Marr had already been preaching the "change" angle before Malgus did anything. In the flashpoint Wicked mentioned Malgus wasn't being wise when he said "Win or lose the empire changes either way." he set a detonation that only he knew how to stop.

I am honestly confused: Where do you see Darth Marr preaching the "change" angle BEFORE Malgus, at least as far as aliens are concerned?

How did he fail, if Imperial RotHC attests to his way of thinking? That a Cathar became a Captain and a Neimodian became -- apparently -- a high-ranking scientist working for the Imperial Science Bureau?

Not only that, but he was also in charged of successfully stabilizing Makeb for the harvest of Isotope-5.

If we're going to take his words for face value why not the PC's words? Malgus was misguided. The typical Anti-Hero who wanted to make things better but went about it the wrong way which lead to his downfall. All he needed to do was stay in the Empire and support Marr.

I find it unlikely that Marr had the political pull to include aliens in a more agreeable fashion. Annihilation attests to this, where he couldn't get Karrid to be inducted as a Dark Council member, until the moment she proved she was stronger than Gravus. Even then, he lamented since her behavior was yet again another example of Sith in-fighting amongst DC members.

In other words, I disagree.

Marr took advantage of the "invitation" that Malgus made to other species and creeds.

Let's not forget in quests involving him you CAN get aliens to join the empire. In fact on Ilum you basically tell the Moff to go screw himself because that's exactly what happened. Thing is like most sith he got impatient and decided "I want change nooooow. I want to leaaaad." and that ended with his demise.

By being successful in his endeavor, I wouldn't exactly call it demise. As stated earlier, by the time he says to the player character to die or defeat him, it no longer "mattered".

It no longer mattered because, he had already won.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

This is untrue for the most part.

Aside from Force-sensitive individuals who -- with a bit of luck perhaps -- could become Sith Lords, most alien species were seen with disdain and contempt. This is seen many times throughout the world arcs and class stories; Hell, even Chiss, supposedly allies to the Empire, were regarded as second-class citizens.

I am honestly confused: Where do you see Darth Marr preaching the "change" angle BEFORE Malgus, at least as far as aliens are concerned?

How did he fail, if Imperial RotHC attests to his way of thinking? That a Cathar became a Captain and a Neimodian became -- apparently -- a high-ranking scientist working for the Imperial Science Bureau?

Not only that, but he was also in charged of successfully stabilizing Makeb for the harvest of Isotope-5.

I find it unlikely that Marr had the political pull to include aliens in a more agreeable fashion. Annihilation attests to this, where he couldn't get Karrid to be inducted as a Dark Council member, until the moment she proved she was stronger than Gravus.

In other words, I disagree.

Marr took advantage of the "invitation" that Malgus made to other species and creeds.

By being successful in his endeavor, I wouldn't exactly call it demise. As stated earlier, by the time he says to the player character to die or defeat him, it no longer "mattered".

It no longer mattered because, he had already won.

On hoth a Chiss there got promoted as Captain over the human for his contributions to the Empire. I'll touch on this more tomorrow with sources.

On hoth a Chiss there got promoted as Captain over the human for his contributions to the Empire. I'll touch on this more tomorrow with sources.

That is dependent on player choice. ;)

You can either favor Yudrass ( LS choice ) or Tritan ( DS choice ).

EDIT:

Misread. Regardless, do note what I said earlier: Chiss were allies to the Empire and as such, an exception. Even so, they were seen as second-class citizens, according to their codex entry.

Even referred to as "potential servants" before the alliance was consummated.

Also, Yudrass was already a Captain. He can be promoted to Colonel but as mentioned earlier, that is dependent on player choice.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Lana threw Theron to the wolves -- something that even Jakarro had issues with -- which could have resulted in Theron's death.

... And Theron is the ruthless one? Seriously?

I think this served to remind the player that Lana is a sith and can be ruthless. She had been too nice for much of the arc until then.

I think this served to remind the player that Lana is a sith and can be ruthless. She had been too nice for much of the arc until then.

I agree.

However, I was pointing out to the user I answered to that Lana was the ruthless one out of the two, certainly not Theron. He was more like, hmmmm, annoying throughout the entire expansion.

At least to me that is. :p

I agree.

However, I was pointing out to the user I answered to that Lana was the ruthless one out of the two, certainly not Theron. He was more like, hmmmm, annoying throughout the entire expansion.

At least to me that is. :p

I won't use ruthless to describe that and I believe she did care about Theron, though compare to Theron,she was lucking compassion at that point.

BTW you guys really good at driving the post away from it's topic

She is one of my favorite SWTOR characters by now. It's rare to see such a Sith like this. Intelligent, calm and loyal but also feminine, not afraid to show her fear and worry towards PC. The only thing I'm not pleased is that she is a bit too nice to the pubs.

She does not seem like a Sith, you mean. To be frank, she feels out-of-place to me. She must have come through the academy and its trials the same as every other force-sensitive in the Empire (the alternative is death sentence under empire law). To still appear so... nice despite the things she went through, means that she either has both really strong morals and is really strong in the force, or that shes actually crazy. Probably the latter. It could also just be faking it :p

The numerous flirting options felt kind of out of place too since they came within such a short period of time.

Edited by Karkais

I won't use ruthless to describe that and I believe she did care about Theron, though compare to Theron,she was lucking compassion at that point.

BTW you guys really good at driving the post away from it's topic

As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't the one who first used the term originally.

I just pointed out that if one of the two is supposed to be considered ruthless, that one should probably be Lana, considering what goes down during the expansion. ;)

The numerous flirting options felt kind of out of place too since they came within such a short period of time.

Not to mention they really don't seem to take into account what came before SoR.

My Assassin treated Lana like dirt during the ENTIRE FA storyline, yet she was receptive towards his advances by the end of SoR. Maybe it's just the perks of being a Dark Council member I guess. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

My Assassin treated Lana like dirt during the ENTIRE FA storyline, yet she was receptive towards his advances by the end of SoR. Maybe it's just the perks of being a Dark Council member I guess. :D

She just wanted to have the Inq's lightning-obsessed little children. Who knows why?

As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't the one who first used the term originally.

I just pointed out that if one of the two is supposed to be considered ruthless, that one should probably be Lana, considering what goes down during the expansion. ;)

I put my reply under your quote is not bec I somehow think you are the one who use that term in the first place. It for the second part of my post.:D