Would like to see some major and minor things added... Anyone else agree?

angelandtrouble

1) Ability to Marry other players with a semi-detailed wedding at a stronghold maybe...

2) Ability to move your decoration hooks where you wish and add new ones

3) Crossover expansion, ability to chose to switch sides from republic to empire or vice versa by a certain level

4) Pazaak gaming

5) Ability to click the chairs in your stronghold to sit down

6) Multiclassing

These are all things I would like to see added and would very much improve the gaming experience in my eyes.

1) Ability to Marry other players with a semi-detailed wedding at a stronghold maybe...

3) Crossover expansion, ability to chose to switch sides from republic to empire or vice versa by a certain level

4) Pazaak gaming

6) Multiclassing

These are all things I would like to see added and would very much improve the gaming experience in my eyes.

1. No, I would not want them to use resources for such a thing.

2. Would be nice.

3. Pretty much impossible, they said.

4. Necessity.

5. Interaction with all items would be even better. Beds for example.

6. What does that even mean?

4) Pazaak gaming

6) Multiclassing

I'll add my thoughts to this:

1. I don't really care either way, but I'm not exactly sure how they would implement it

2. This would be a pretty good feature to add

3. Not gonna happen (at least anytime soon)

4. Yes, yes, and yes. I would love Pazaak (and Swoop Racing ;))

5. Would be nice, and would certainly get a lot of people to stop complaining but I'm not holding my breath

6. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this... :confused:

4) Pazaak gaming

6) Multiclassing

#3-- Not gonna happen. It would require serious re-voice acting and maybe even leaving behind companions. Sorry, I don't see Quinn willingly leaving his beloved Empire for the Republic than I do Elara Dorne willingly defecting back to the Empire. Those are just two examples of companions who would refuse to defect with you.

#1-- RP a wedding between you and the other character. Now, I admit I would like to have something on screen others can see stating my toon is married to another person's, but wedding? Nah, not all characters would want the big ceremony, I have a Sith Warrior and a Republic Trooper who got married while drunk on Nar Shaddaa, classic Vegas style, without their factions knowing.

#2-- Would be nice.

#4-- Also nice.

#5-- Always. I like interactive furniture.

#6-- Multi classing as in Jedi Knight/Trooper? Not likely. They will add a third, neutral-ish faction with new classes before this. If you mean being able to be both a Commando and a Vanguard as a Trooper, maybe if they ever decide to have a switchback for Advanced Classes, but unlikely. You need to be more specific in what Multiclassing means here.

4) Pazaak gaming

6) Multiclassing

1) Role play handled by players. ZERO reason for EA to spend any time on this. IF you want to be married, role play it in game.

2) Kinda already there honestly

3) Nope, if you wanna play a imp, roll a imp! Simple really

4) Should have been in game in beta and release already

5) Yup

4) Pazaak gaming

6) Multiclassing

Yeah, good luck on any of that.

That sounds like an interesting story.

Yeah, happened post Act Two for each class. Male trooper

Spaces Sexy Sergeant Romance Option, got drunk to drown his sorrows.

and female Warrior

just got nearly killed by Darth Fatman's 'real' apprentice, not romancing Quinn, and goes to NS to try and make a cover identity so she can get revenge.

Now, under those circumstances, I doubt a big ornate wedding would work for them. BW can't make the wedding that would be perfect for everyone, so RPing them would be better.

Yeah, they're still married. Makes the marital arguments fun.

people are asking what I mean by multiclassing... I suppose not so much multiclassing... but more leniency with weapon choices... for instance I would like to use a double bladed lightsaber with my sith marauder

Not going to happen. As fsr as I'm aware at one of the Cantina tours, the question of weapon choices was asked and the devs flat out said no because it's tied to animations.