tatooine

bobbyrne

I'm a level 18 sentinel and I can't beat any raiders or creatures do I need more focus or what?:o

You are, simply put, underleveled. Enemies on Tatooine are more than 6 levels higher than you, which is why you can't deal with them. At level 18, you should frankly still be on Taris, maybe Nar Shaddaa, but Tatooine is way too far ahead of yourself. You probably skipped way too many quests along the way. So I suggest going to Taris and then Nar Shaddaa and picking up any quests you didn't do along the way.

That aside, this is not the subforum you should ask for help in, really. Try the "New Player Help" forum the next time you need advice on something like this :)

Edited by Darkelefantos

Also, instead of asking people if you're the right level, I'm pretty sure you can check the recommended levels for quests by going to the mission log.

Also, each planet, when selected on the Galaxy Map, lists the recommended level range when you click on it, on the screen that brings up a description of it and lets you then click the "Travel" button" to fly there (I think the level range is in the upper right corner).

Also, each planet, when selected on the Galaxy Map, lists the recommended level range when you click on it.

That too, but the previous post already mentioned the mission log. A mission with green text is easy for you, yellow will be a bit harder, orange a challenge and red probably impossible. So pick the easier class quest planet first.

I beat it but the only problem I'm having is beating the sand demon

Let me guess. Underleveled, undergeared, doesn't know your class.

You

a) did only your class quest

b) sneaked behind people with gear, levels and skills to do so

c) is too stupid to understand what everyone said before.

d) is a noob.

e) all the above.

Since the answer is obviously e). I'll explain it once more. Do every single quest you can take that doesn't have the [HEROIC] tag. Every single one. Even the boring one. Do them. Get gear. By Tatooine level, you should obviously have enough planetary comms to go see the commendations vendor, somewhere in Tatooine market or those on the Fleet Vendor section and get gear with Strenght. Then read your tooltips, read your skill tree. And try to understand what they say. And what we said too.....

But since you are a noob, you'll come back whining as soon as you'll find someone to carry you through this quest, and you'll get to Alderaan which is much harder than Tatooine for someone at level and gear.

PS. Yes I mean noob as noob, not as newbie.

PPS. I loved your biography. I LOL'ed hard. Really hard. But, not intending to insult you, I wouldn't ask you for tips about playing SWTOR. You're obviously the kind of guy starting with a JK cause Jedi are cool, and Sen cause two sabers means I'm the best around. I bet you want to get to 55 so fast because you want to gloat how you have beaten the game. Believe me. Take your time. Enjoy the story. Learn your class. Learn to play. Or lvl 55 will hit you like a truck. You will probably never do anything in endgame without people carrying you as you are now.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Say what u want I got to level 23 on my own

Eh??? I have lvled so many toon I've wiped my toons on two servers to start over (so 15-20 toons each times), got two accounts, played on 7 servers (the three French, Jung'Ma, TEH, Jedi Covenant and Bastion). I've got a dozen of toon at lvl 55 through PvP. I've got about 20 more lvl 30+ and a few more over 20 before I got bored and deleted them. So?? Do you have over 50 toons higher than lvl 20? No. I've played every single classes but Shadow/Sin to at least lvl 30, played three or four snipers/slinger at 55 in every slinger spec, a vanguard tank, three sage/sorc in all three spec (I tried skank heal and didn't like it, didn't try Lightning/Madness hybrid but will probably do it soon), an Anni Mara, a Focus Jugg, a Guardian tank. How many classes and spec did you play, understand and use correctly at endgame, PvE or PvP??? 0. And between, sneaking behind a higher level who was doing a mission and cleared the path for you isn't 'on your own'.