- - - -

* FACTION MAIL ( IMPERIAL )

Imperial Classes:

SITH WARRIOR

SITH INQUISITOR

BOUNTY HUNTER

IMPERIAL AGENT

- - - -

Huge thanks to TrueMarksmens, Illusionosity, LexloTOR, expacis, thejadefalcon on Reddit and Dan_Loto on the official forums for submitting these.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Wait I didn't get credit to thank for?

It looks like they might bring back the class stories, starting from these emails.

I really want to believe they will, but at this point, I really doubt it.

If they do though, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But until then, I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

I really want to believe they will, but at this point, I really doubt it.

If they do though, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But until then, I'm not holding my breath.

It's just teasing really IMHO.

I find it highly unlikely they'll ever bring up class stories. If they did, some form of writing would be displayed all across the wall by now. :(

So what did Jonas Balkar mean by the whole bet paying off?

Jonas is familiar with Theron and he's most likely aware that Theron was investigating Darok, after the latter failed to submit his findings to the SiS following the Korriban Incursion. Come a few months later and all over the sudden, Theron is declared a wanted fugitive with criminal charges pending, namely the murder of Colonel Darok.

Coincidence much? Hardly.

Obviously, he probably doesn't know what exactly is going on, except for the existence of a third party who's moving pieces around, so instead of placing both him and the Trooper in jeopardy, he resorts to gambling jargon to either imply or affirm he's aware of something.

One may assume the use of said jargon is also a reference to the class story mission for the Trooper on Nar Shaddaa, where the latter was chasing... A group of traitors to the Republic.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

So wait... Unaw Aharo is a Jedi Master now? How did this happen? He was a Padawan when the Jedi Knight left Tython, and then finally a Knight when he was assigned to Corellia. With the war there being over for some time now, what great deeds did he accomplish while still being on Corellia to become a Jedi Master?

So wait... Unaw Aharo is a Jedi Master now? How did this happen? He was a Padawan when the Jedi Knight left Tython, and then finally a Knight when he was assigned to Corellia. With the war there being over for some time now, what great deeds did he accomplish while still being on Corellia to become a Jedi Master?

I guess aiding the Hero of Tython in the endeavour against Tol-Braga carried some weight.

Also, pay close attention the mail: He says that the Empire still maintains a presence on Corellia, even if the bulk of its forces has abandoned the planet.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I guess aiding the Hero of Tython in the endeavour against Tol-Braga carried some weight.

Perhaps. Then again, the Jedi Order seems to have some wierd standards when it comes to appointing someone a Master. The Consular becomes a Master in one part because they ended the Dark Plague crisis, but also because they need a Master to oversee the Rift Alliance. The Knight doesn't get the Master title until they kill the Emperor (or so everyone believes).

Perhaps. Then again, the Jedi Order seems to have some wierd standards when it comes to appointing someone a Master. The Consular becomes a Master in one part because they ended the Dark Plague crisis, but also because they need a Master to oversee the Rift Alliance. The Knight doesn't get the Master title until they kill the Emperor (or so everyone believes).

They did so to compensate for the fact the story is so bland. IMHO anyway. :o

Concerning the Emperor, I can hardly wait for the moment when Saresh and Satele are bitten in the backside and both are held accountable for

little stunt. I can understand Saresh going for that kind of stuff but the Grand Master Satele Shan? Edited by Darth_Wicked

I suppose resolve. having to endure a seemingly endless battle to save and defend the people of Correlia grants on such as Unaw the right to be a Master and yes the Consular was Master faster then JK, SI and SW could get their Master/Darth title. But as you remember the Consular master stated that you was so strong in the force at young age, she could only posses at a much older age. So you are already strong and able to do much.

You sacrificed you'r self time and time again to save the other masters. You were able to train a skill no one else can learn from anyone other then you. So think this pretty much lead to the fact that you are not only strong in the force but also wise.

its not always about the length towards Master but about how you get there. Some Jedi's only achieved Master ranked at old age. So there's no standard timeline to which one will achieve that rank.

Edited by Rakugo