BUG No Conquest warzone bonus for Quesh

RedJaguar

I don't understand what the problem is. Quesh was never listed as a PVP bonus planet, the other choices were. That's probably why most PVP guilds aren't on Quesh (at least on our server). Edited by MoffD

While it is true that the drop-down menu lists warzones, when you look at the descriptions of the actual objectives, Quesh only has a bonus for crafting. Under the WZ objectives, Quesh is very specifically not there.

Our guild actually looked at these objectives--not just he general descriptions and purposely chose a planet that did NOT have a warzone bonus so that we would have a more even playing-field against the PvP guilds since Quesh also doesn't have a PvE bonus. It was a strategic decision.

On Shadowlands this seems to have been understood by the guilds since the PvP guilds mostly went to Tatooine and Nar Shadda rather than to Quesh.

So I agree that you may need to change the drop-down bar. However, PLEASE don't change the bonuses mid-week on us on Quesh since guilds like ours actually read the objectives and picked based on the lack of PvP bonus.

I don't understand what the problem is. Quesh was never listed as a PVP bonus planet, the other choices were. That's probably why most PVP guilds aren't on Quesh (at least on our server).

Why does it have Warzones listed as a bonus to invasions then? Warzones and War Supplies are the bonuses specific to Quesh. If it only applies to war supplies, it should be listed as such. Also Makeb has the same bonuses but it appears it actually applies the bonus unlike quesh.

Edited by Nickious

Why does it have Warzones listed as a bonus to invasions then? Warzones and War Supplies are the bonuses specific to Quesh. If it only applies to war supplies, it should be listed as such. Also Makeb has the same bonuses but it appears it actually applies the bonus unlike quesh.

^ Exactly. It's in the description and is clearly an oversight that the objectives don't fit the drop down. It should be fixed for Guilds that chose the planet correctly to include WZ bonuses. Bioware, please fix this oversight.

^ Exactly. It's in the description and is clearly an oversight that the objectives don't fit the drop down. It should be fixed for Guilds that chose the planet correctly to include WZ bonuses. Bioware, please fix this oversight.

But Tait said thanks, and he even said that he would send it along. You didn't actually expect any more to be done about it, did you?

I'd second the idea of a fix myself, but I'd rather take a middle grouud approach. :cool:

Changing things mid week is unfair, I think we can all agree on that. But I assume Conquest will cycle between all planets, sooner or later, and all kind of Conquest will be cycling aswell. So, my suggestion is to fix it during next round so that once it pops up again it actually works properly. :)