Rakata Prime: "Anticlimactic" is the Kind Word

Joshmaul

:(

I did say 'assuming'. It makes the most sense, sort of, doing it that way.

Not really, especially when Bioware has done a conscious effort thus far NOT to impose stuff onto players. Unfortunately, that may actually change, though I assume what happened was unintentional.

I'll check it later, just to be sure. ;)

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Not that I didn't see the big reveal coming, mind; it just seems like a cliffhanger that will probably not be touched on again for another three years. Alas.

Totally agree on the general feeling about the flashpoint. "Underwhelming" is the word I would use to sum up my feelings about it. However, BW made it pretty clear that the cliffhanger leads into 3.0 when Maclean posted yesterday that: "We have been holding back 3.0 details because <SPOILERS!!>. But now that Forged Alliances is out there with this morning's launch of 2.10 we're letting folks have a little time with Rakata Prime and then spilling the beans on 3.0." Don't know how much more obvious it could be that the two are tied together from a story standpoint.

I hope they don't handle him like they did in Foundry. Same goes for Malgus.... so stupid. Malgus could have done much for the empire instead they just kill him off. But yeah, if they pull another Foundry and make him a psycho path then meh, ill quit. lol

Seriously, most of my characters go through False Emperor and are thinking "Why are we opposing this guy, anyway? The Emperor has fallen and Malgus has a lot of good ideas."

But I guess BW has moments where the inherent conflicts between "story-driven" and "multi-player" cause them to make this sort of choice.

(It is strange that Malgus takes the Sith Highdive, but still hands out many of the Flashpoint missions afterwards...)

Edited by Max_Killjoy

What if...

The Emperor used his connection to Revan to turn him more-or-less into the new Voice of the Emperor? Moreover, what if the Emperor has been using Revan ever since he was rescued, and Revan's plan to destroy the Sith was just a small part of the Emperor's plan to destroy all life in the galaxy?

Whoever it was, he needs to run some dailies and get some credits to repair his gear. His Revan Mask headpiece looks like it's about to break.

lol. It was horribly out of date. He must not have been back to the vendors in quite some time. I guess he could always use the "hide helmet" option.

But I guess BW has moments where the inherent conflicts between "story-driven" and "multi-player" cause them to make this sort of choice.

Maybe they need one coherent story because they can't make another expansion that would check what was your actual choice in the previous one? ;) But the class story works that way, so I don't know why we wouldnt be able to join Revan.

Who knows. I highly doubt that they will give us a choice though.

Edited by PavSalco