Selkath Console broken with 2.10, houses ruined

Pietrastor

It isn't just the Selkath Console but anything that can be placed on the "Large Standard Arrangement" hook.

The X/Y scale got messed up so nothing can be moved to the edges (or beyond a bit as before).

This X/Y offset scaling issue for the Large Standard Arrangement hook now also affects the new Computer Station (Emergency) decoration in the new Seneschal's Pack.

It would be nice to see a fix, as the offset scaling previously worked fine for these hooks, and no other hooks' offset scaling was affected when this bug was introduced.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to know I wasnt just imagining things, I knew they were in the wrong spots :mad: I spend HOURS mzking rooms just the way I want them, and they moved.

I've had the small ships change rotations as well. I set them facing the balcony, log out and they are pointin towards the desert or some other random direction when I log back in. o.O

Edited by XiamaraSimi

The fact that this has been bugged for so long and still hasn't been fixed scares me though. It's like how there are other things that have been bugged forever and still not fixed as of today. I really hope that they come out with some fixes for strongholds and other stuff like the heroic moment cooldown soon but I honestly don't have much faith at this point:(

2.10.2 is here, the Console still bugged as has been :rak_08: I think it's time to consider refuns for people who got it, I was interested in it because it looked good AND it could be aligned with a wall, I don't want it anymore if it's gonna stay bugged like it is right now :rak_08:

Like I said in a previous post it isn't just this console but any deco that requires that size of hook.

It was perfectly fine when Strongholds was first released and broke in 2.10.1.

It's more aggravating that we continue to get the /ignore on this after what? 6 patches?

If it worked and you botched it up it shouldn't turn into a "no priority" to fix on something this new.

Edited by Only-a-Lad

• 2 weeks later...
If nothing else, just change the size requirement from large to medium, that way we can switch the layout to the one that has a better placed medium hook for them :(

Agree. If they're so insistient on sticking big decorations with clear front and back right in the middle of Large hook (even though it makes no sense), then at least they should add Medium/Medium Narrow option so we can fix it ourselves. Going for both Selkath Console and Droid Workbench. Seriously, they BOTH have clear as day backs that are suppoused to connect to a wall lol.

Edited by Pietrastor

• 4 weeks later...
Has there been any word on fixing this back to how it was? I just re-subbed for 3.0 and found that one of my best rooms is totally buggered now that my 2 consoles are completely out of place. Is this working as intended?

It's been bugged for a long time. Haven't heard much of anything about a fix unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey folks,

We're looking into it now and hope to have your labs, offices, and computer rooms back in working order soon!

-Tait

Would be nice for some clarification after 4 months of waiting. Yes i know you were very busy bringing the SoR content which is bugged beyond imaginable but still i want my stupid room back in order. And not gonna change decos to avoid it.

• 3 weeks later...
We're looking into it now and hope to have your labs, offices, and computer rooms back in working order soon!

-Tait

I think 5 months is soon enough, when will this get fixed? Along with Hunter's Planning Table, Gree Light Pillar (Blue) and various missions decoration in this thread? Edited by Pietrastor

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not fixed in 3.2

Please for all that's holy fix this. Just let us put it on Medium hook and it's DONE, it can even stay sticking out in the middle of Large hook. If we had Medium hook option we could just fix puzzling Large hook placement ourselves

• 4 weeks later...

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

NINE months and counting, posted in forums to let developers know. Please stop your greedy little selves from creating any more rip off cartel junk and FIX the bugs that have been plaguing this game for literally MONTHS.

This is just one of the issues wrong with the direction this game is going. FIX, or lose subs.

• 4 weeks later...
Another patch, still no fix. Now going for 10 months. Can we have an update? ANything? :(:(:(

Much like Vector wearing my agents bra for 3+ years, and SoR intros being broken for female warriors, inquisitors, and bounty hunters, just assume they couldnt care less.

• 2 weeks later...
Much like Vector wearing my agents bra for 3+ years, and SoR intros being broken for female warriors, inquisitors, and bounty hunters, just assume they couldnt care less.
Yet Tait posted here, 10 months ago promosing a fix and updates. Nothing since then...