Exit Area Fan Thread

Rambeezy

In order to prevent any further clogging of the progression thread and to provide a home for all non essential and commemorative links for Exit Area, this thread is being created. If anyone has any problems with us please voice them in here. If anyone has any questions for us please ask them here. I can't promise that all questions will be answered nor can I promise that all comments will be considered. Also, video links for our kills will be documented in this thread for easier future access.

Here's council from out ptech dps pov. Enjoy

Thank you all. <3

I took a brief scan through the progression thread, and I do agree there are a ton of troll comments. Why not just report those as spam and get them removed? Is it really necessary to make a whole thread to discuss one guild? (With a "fan thread" title non-the-less.) This is just a flamefest waiting to happen... :( Edited by ParagonAX

I took a brief scan through the progression thread, and I do agree there are a ton of troll comments. Why not just report those as spam and get them removed? Is it really necessary to make a whole thread to discuss one guild? (With a "fan thread" title non-the-less.) This is just a flamefest waiting to happen... :(

I agree with everything you said. I also regret how the new progression threads first pages are filled with BS. If my posts get reported and removed I'd be more than happy with that but I still wanna be able to make nonsensical posts every now and then so that's why I made this thread. I mean, come on now, haters gonna hate right? Triumph should know this. I know my guild has very thick skin so please people flame on, flame on.

b/c I didn't see you on. & i didn't even permit this guild to have a thread?

You told me that I could make a thread for our videos just like the Chandrian. Granted this isn't a mirror of the Chandrian thread, I was still going under the same premise.

i just want to say that i did a raid with mikey back in whiterose and it was a euphoric experience.

rambeezy and krastin r cool too.

i am harder than usual

go bills

Plz don't inflate Bill's ego! We take all the shots we can at him, he is...well he knows the nickname I have for him:D

Edit: Well deserved nickname btw:p

Edited by MASOLIZ

So we are giving away dread crests to people that we like so contact mikey to see if you qualify. people who can be confirmed for qualification at this moment are all the players in say no to pugs.

Thank you

PICK ME BEEZY...but not really cause I like my microphone earpiece headthing