[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats guys :)!

PS: Did you retire your operative :(?

Thank you. With all of the fantastic group utilities given out with 3.0, our op switched to sniper early on. Will probably see the op make a comeback but it's difficult to argue against not wanting a ballistic shield for progression kills.

A few of us switched up classes early on in 3.0. Not sure if we will stick with our current comp or revert back. Probably will be a mix.....depending on the FotM.

Thank you. With all of the fantastic group utilities given out with 3.0, our op switched to sniper early on. Will probably see the op make a comeback but it's difficult to argue against not wanting a ballistic shield for progression kills.

A few of us switched up classes early on in 3.0. Not sure if we will stick with our current comp or revert back. Probably will be a mix.....depending on the FotM.

Does this also mean you won't be tanking anymore? Not kidding when I say before I clicked the link I expected to see you with around 60k hp since you were always very high endurance

Does this also mean you won't be tanking anymore? Not kidding when I say before I clicked the link I expected to see you with around 60k hp since you were always very high endurance

Bawoni actually wanted loot this cycle so he went deeps (that and he felt like rolling his face across the keyboard to win)

I've stepped away from the tank role. I now Dps.

Grats Chandrian on server second ! You all deserve it, so many long days and hours put in, the grind has finally paid off ! Great job guys.

Thank you.

We are taking progression pretty easy these days since this round is hardmode; but these fights have been very gratifying at their current level.

Since guild officially died tonight, I think I can post our guild kills without anyone being mad at me.

Guild name: Enorcers

Faction: IMP

Boss(es) Killed

Tos HM

Malaphar:

Walkers:

Underluker:

Commanders:

Rav HM

Sparky:

Bulo:

Torque:

Master and Blaster:

Timezone of poster: East Coast

Since guild officially died tonight, I think I can post our guild kills without anyone being mad at me.

Boss(es) Killed

Tos HM

Malaphar:

Walkers:

Underluker:

Commanders:

Rav HM

Sparky:

Bulo:

Torque:

Master and Blaster:

I'm sorry to hear this, Yoyo. :( Enforcers was a great guild. You guys had such a great run! Are yall quitting the game or just dispersing to other guilds?

Good luck in future gaming!

Kiaya

<Stay Thirsty>

Edited by stephtoman

Boss(es) Killed

Tos HM

Malaphar:

Walkers:

Underluker:

Commanders:

Rav HM

Sparky:

Bulo:

Torque:

Master and Blaster:

Sorry to hear you guys are done raiding :(

I had a fun time running NIM DF and DP with you guys.... hope I can still see some of you in game :)

I'm sorry to hear this, Yoyo. :( Enforcers was a great guild. You guys had such a great run! Are yall quitting the game or just dispersing to other guilds?

Good luck in future gaming!

Kiaya

<Stay Thirsty>

Some of us will still be here, I know I will. Someone has to keep slinging :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.