[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

For the sake of respect, it's a good thing you, rawrgs, reaper and #bwapsboy are in that group. Good luck with the new raid group, I wish yall the best of luck. <3

P.S. The moment grillex starts to have a conscience is the moment we all need to take a look in the mirror. You are truely a class act my friend. Sorry for the intended disrespect, it wont happen again.

Thank you, my old friend. I will pocket tank you any time you decide to come back to the game and pvp.

Sincerely,

Grillex

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for Tealik or anyone who knows, my guild will be starting progression this week, do we need to post SM kills to be on the leaderboard or can we skip to HM when we kill HM bosses?

The rules of this thread are set up In such a way that "-" means a boss is undefeated or not posted. That being said, you are allowed to not post your SM kills and skip straight to HM if you wish. However it does mean that whatever boss you don't kill in HM will be left with "-" until you clear it on HM and you get a cool green box ^_^

The rules of this thread are set up In such a way that "-" means a boss is undefeated or not posted. That being said, you are allowed to not post your SM kills and skip straight to HM if you wish. However it does mean that whatever boss you don't kill in HM will be left with "-" until you clear it on HM and you get a cool green box ^_^

Ok... ill just see if i feel like stream highlighting the kills then for SM. Thanks for the response

Updated.

Well done on the kills guys!

Question for Tealik or anyone who knows, my guild will be starting progression this week, do we need to post SM kills to be on the leaderboard or can we skip to HM when we kill HM bosses?

Hey there! There is no need to post story mode kills to be included. If it's not posted, it won't be shown as being killed for your guild yet, but again it's not needed. If you skip straight to HM the kills will be recorded in such fashion.