[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

<Death-Sentence> finally downed NiM Raptus tonight! :D

Kill shot here! Our healer (Siffet, usually on Makoto-kino) had to swap to her tank (Natsu-dragneel) due to our regular tank being unable to make it tonight. Didn't get a picture of the loot...was a bit too preoccupied that we got it and completely forgot to get the loot after button mashing need on all of it, although I took a screenshot of our rolls and who won it (here), but just realized that the chat log doesn't show the pants so w/e -.-

No video for it yet...cause we really didn't think we'd get him tonight. We're just happy that we downed it on our second week in NiM Palace. On that note, Raptus can suck it hard core.

Brontes is next...considering we only lasted 1:05 on Council lolol.

Grats guys =^_^=

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never!

You have no idea how frustrating it is to raid at 10fps and praying to god the NPCs on my screen actually show themselves >.> But thanks to a friend I should be getting a way better machine before 3.0 launches so I'm really excited about that. But for future reference I'll try to adjust my graphics BEFORE we loot and I take the screenshot.

Never!

You have no idea how frustrating it is to raid at 10fps and praying to god the NPCs on my screen actually show themselves >.> But thanks to a friend I should be getting a way better machine before 3.0 launches so I'm really excited about that. But for future reference I'll try to adjust my graphics BEFORE we loot and I take the screenshot.

Swtor is confirmed for having a piece of garbage game engine.

Congrats Death-Sentence, well done!

---

Guild: DSA

Faction: Pub

Cleared NIM Council

Proof:

I'm guessing this is the Republic side guild of Enforcers? Let me know so I can include the Republic name with your Imperial guild already up on the list.

Just to get that hyphen taken off and the green square put on (it bugs me greatly) I found one of our kill shots for DP Council HM from 01/09/2014. This is before I knew there even was a prog thread so you'll have to excuse the lack of stuffs. Welcome to find me in-game and check the date to confirm, but why not go all out eh?

HM Dread Council

Also, thank you! :D

Edited by DhanRahl