[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread still updated? Or is everyone in a holding pattern till 3.0 releases?

It is updated regularly. Just may not seem like it with only a few guilds still pressing for bosses before 3.0. :)

You can view the last date it was updated, toward the top of the list, under the title.

Edited by Tealik

Don't Slap My Jawa

Imperial

Gate Commander Draxus NiM

http://postimg.org/image/fh9xev25z/

CST

We are 10/10 HM DF/DP. And now 2/5 NiM DF. Didnt see a point in posting Nefra as its to easy.

Though Nefra may be easy, a nightmare kill is a nightmare kill. Must be posted ;P I'll accept a screen shot of the achievement this time around since 3.0 is right around the corner, but for all future content, please include shots for all HM/NiM boss kills. Thanks!

Why does Chandrian have the server first for dread fortress Brontes, it was hmd all the way, why are they not server first? However Chandrian did get gatecrasher first., because hmd cheesed dp that should not exclude them from anything else the vid of this I can link if you want, I believe it was also world first to have not a single player die/ first clean kill and yet they are excluded? you what mate!

Why does Chandrian have the server first for dread fortress Brontes, it was hmd all the way, why are they not server first? However Chandrian did get gatecrasher first., because hmd cheesed dp that should not exclude them from anything else the vid of this I can link if you want, I believe it was also world first to have not a single player die/ first clean kill and yet they are excluded? you what mate!

people are salty cause you cheese a boss so everything you did must now be unlegit :rak_02:

i still think HMD was the best pve guild here, no doubt about it

Edited by smuldro

The Chandrian has server first, because according to my information, they did in fact get server first. They were never included on the list. Now that they are, and everything has been updated accordingly, I have made it as accurate as I know for them. If I am wrong, then I will by all means change it. I'm doing what I can here to keep this as accurate as possible after taking over the thread, having that little bit of "official kill" drama, and having new guilds join in/old guilds leave... Etc.

I agree with you guys, HMD was great. Like I said, just keeping it accurate. All of this stuff I'm hoping will be resolved come 3.0, and when I give my refresh on the rules.

The Chandrian has server first, because according to my information, they did in fact get server first. They were never included on the list. Now that they are, and everything has been updated accordingly, I have made it as accurate as I know for them. If I am wrong, then I will by all means change it. I'm doing what I can here to keep this as accurate as possible after taking over the thread, having that little bit of "official kill" drama, and having new guilds join in/old guilds leave... Etc.

I agree with you guys, HMD was great. Like I said, just keeping it accurate. All of this stuff I'm hoping will be resolved come 3.0, and when I give my refresh on the rules.

Who the hell said Chandrian was first, they need a smack from the get your information right bat. They were second to us / hmd by about 3 days I think it was.

^ the kill vid. if everyone except your source is saying hmd was first and you dont believe us then maybe ask Baw.

Chandrian was world 2nd on 1-4 DF Nim bosses. Server second to HMD on Brontes Nim. Super cheese kill as always, but wasn't exploited....this time lol.

Tealik is doing a great job with the thread. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Ty_walla

Chandrian was world 2nd on 1-4 DF Nim bosses. Server second to HMD on Brontes Nim. Super cheese kill as always, but wasn't exploited....this time lol.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up Bawoni. I knew the post dates were done after the kills, so I wasn't sure how accurate those were. When I got in touch with my source, we discussed. I didn't officially check achievement dates/times considering who it was. That was totally my fault. Sorry guys!

All fixed. Everything should be accurate now, and all included. Now we can start looking forward to 3.0!

Thanks mate <3

When HMD downed it I believe your quote was, "That's the cleanest kill of Brontes I've seen so far."

WTH happened to HMD Magenta? Did they disband?

PvE end-game content burnout + Wildstar

Almost all members have now either joined other guilds if they were still interested in SWTOR, or they simply do not log in any longer.

Enforcers Cleared 16 Brontes with 2 Pug in the Group

http://postimg.org/image/jd17b0ihp/ (pic)

(vid)

We had 2 pugs in group but reading your post, it seems we can have 2 pugs and still be counted. Let me know if I am wrong.

You are correct about having the 2 pick up players. Nice job on the kill. Do you have shots/videos of the previous 4 by chance?

<Death-Sentence> finally downed NiM Raptus tonight! :D

Kill shot here! Our healer (Siffet, usually on Makoto-kino) had to swap to her tank (Natsu-dragneel) due to our regular tank being unable to make it tonight. Didn't get a picture of the loot...was a bit too preoccupied that we got it and completely forgot to get the loot after button mashing need on all of it, although I took a screenshot of our rolls and who won it (here), but just realized that the chat log doesn't show the pants so w/e -.-

No video for it yet...cause we really didn't think we'd get him tonight. We're just happy that we downed it on our second week in NiM Palace. On that note, Raptus can suck it hard core.

Brontes is next...considering we only lasted 1:05 on Council lolol.

Edited by DhanRahl