Space mission please put stuff on the Ca$h shop

Kantaso

I would like to be able to buy more powerful weapons and shields on the cash shop for my Space missions, the price on GTN for anything about level 5 is extremely expensive. These items in the Cash shop would not affect anyone because you just fight against the NPC and no against any other player.

The Grade 5 Space gear is on the vendor on the fleet, you don't need to buy those from the GTN.

Grade 6 and 7, you do... but you can also get those from fleet comms from the vendor on the fleet.

You can beat all the space missions other than the heroics using Grade 5 gear, the grade 7 just makes it easier, kinda like being overleveled.

Even with grade 7 gear, those heroics are hard...

The Grade 5 Space gear is on the vendor on the fleet, you don't need to buy those from the GTN.

Grade 6 and 7, you do... but you can also get those from fleet comms from the vendor on the fleet.

You can beat all the space missions other than the heroics using Grade 5 gear, the grade 7 just makes it easier, kinda like being overleveled.

Even with grade 7 gear, those heroics are hard...

You mean the vendor that is located in the fleet station? I only saw level 5 max on him.

Aren't Grade 7 spaceship parts still in the Cartel Market? Or were they removed?

They were first added during patch 1.6.

I believe they have since been removed for being considered too close to "pay to win"

Edit: Confusion with GSF makes sense too.

Edited by azudelphi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.