When do I get my cartel coins?

tomatosquish

When I subbed I immediately got the 500 cartel coins for that month (525 actually). It has now been over a month and I haven't gotten the coins again yet.

Is there a set day of the month they usually pay out in? They are only a day late so far so I am not horribly worried but when would a good time to worry be?

If you're concerned, file a ticket in game. They suggest you wait at least 72 hours after they are "due" before you create a ticket. Plus if they are late, it will likely take a few days from when you file the ticket to when you actually get them. And then every month afterwards, the "late" date you got your coins will be the new "due" date.

I had an issue several months back where I got a friends referral grant on the date I was suppoed to get my monthly free coins, and between waiting for the coins to come and then waiting for the action on my ticket when I didn't get them, my monthly grant got pushed back over a week.

And even when my sub renewed, the coin grant date stayed the same, and didn't "reset" to my subscription date. I filed a ticket about that, and got a reply that they are aware of and working on the issue, but so far they haven't fixed it so my grant date aligns with my renewal date. (But they were nice enough to give me a few extra coins for my trouble).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.