Jukebox: Underworld Classics

Jisu

Only some people within Bioware would find that logical. :rolleyes:

The BW RNG is very special, didn't you know? It's the same RNG that provide us with 5 rich gift crew missions in one sittings, such benevolence! I am just so moved by these random acts of generosity, tears are welling up in my eyes. All game developers should follow BW's magnanimous example and make the gaming world a better place. ;)

Edited by Oneirophrenia

The BW RNG is very special, didn't you know? It's the same RNG that provide us with 5 rich gift crew missions in one sittings, such benevolence! I am just so moved by these random acts of generosity, tears are welling up in my eyes. All game developers should follow BW's magnanimous example and make the gaming world a better place. ;)

You kind Sir, have opened my eyes. It is obvious my earlier statement was erroneous and Bioware may undoubtedly have a plan where everything fits.

I shall make penitence to purge my Wicked ways and walk bare-foot until the plan is finally unveiled. Great days are upon us. I can only hope your wise words can make others see the error of their ways.

REPENT, WICKED PEOPLE, LEST YOU BE PURGED...!!! :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

As noted already, it does not play just one song.

Then I just got the same song 4 times in a row, and it was a long and boring one. I expected to be able to click on it and choose from a set of songs like the previous Jukebox I messed with in Coruscant.

Edited by Jisu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.