How and why in the heck would you not give us a daily area on Rakata Prime?

tumpai

Seriously? Or is there once and i am just an idiot?

No one knows.

Right now, it's just a flashpoint. Doesn't meant it can't be anything else further down the road.

Calm yourself.

I thought Rakata was essentially forgotten and marked as a minor place of interest after the events of KOTOR, as stated by the first book of the Darth Bane duo series.

Darth Bane novels are set a few millennia after TOR. I guess it's fair to assume something else may lie in there, undiscovered.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

2.10 features a flashpoint that takes place in Rakata Prime.

That's all we know.

Yeah, see, it seems like they're gonna open up a sort of lobby area for the Rakata Prime flashpoint in the same way that they did for the Manaan flashpoint. And then when 3.0 comes, they'll probably expand both planets.

Yeah, see, it seems like they're gonna open up a sort of lobby area for the Rakata Prime flashpoint in the same way that they did for the Manaan flashpoint. And then when 3.0 comes, they'll probably expand both planets.

Hmmm. No, they're not.

I checked the latest build on the PTS before it went offline and there was an astromech droid next to the ones for the Tython and Korriban flashpoints.

There's no lobby area this time.

EDIT:

Picture here.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

This comes up every time with the forged alliance FP's.

Tython/Korriban had no dailies.

Manaan had no dailies.

So why on earth would you expect Lehon/Rakata Prime to have them?

It's there to facilitate that last FP in the FA series, nothing else was ever implied.

They went to a lot of bother designing and building new assets for both Manaan and Lehon, so dont be surprised if they show up more fully in 3.0 and beyond, but until then don't expect anything beyond the FP's

Hmmm. No, they're not.

I checked the latest build on the PTS before it went offline and there was an astromech droid next to the ones for the Tython and Korriban flashpoints.

There's no lobby area this time.

EDIT:

Picture here.

Doesn't mean there won't be a Rakata Prime lobby area like there is with Manaan. Manaan's FP is started by a droid on the fleet, just like the one you mention. For all we know, you talk to the droid and he sends you to Rakata Prime.

Kinda like the Manaan one.

Doesn't mean there won't be a Rakata Prime lobby area like there is with Manaan. Manaan's FP is started by a droid on the fleet, just like the one you mention. For all we know, you talk to the droid and he sends you to Rakata Prime.

Only the orange door behind him turns into a purple "Phase" door when you start the flashpoint (it wouldn't let you in though -_-)

You're confused.

This droid is in the same launch hangar bay as the other two for Korriban and Tython. It is an entirely new(!) droid altogether, separated from the one you get your Forged Alliances story arc.

Regardless, once 2.10 hits, I'm fairly sure people will go on a rage on how Bioware misled everyone about a lobby for Rakata Prime, even though such never really happened.

Edited by Darth_Wicked