Commando healer PLEASE HELP

Shastin

Having troubles with my commando healer he just doesn't heal right. the numbers are too inconsistent to be reliable in ops Ill heal for 12k one second and 2k for the next 5 its really really hard to do ops with these numbers so can someone help me figure out my chacter sheet what the numbers should look like and how I should get them there.

Heres a pic of my chacaters sheet

http://therepublicdefenders.com/images1/xilrord.jpg

and here are my stats

For My Commando Healer

AIM 3445

END 3473

POWER 1163

TECH 2302

Basic Accuracy 101%

Tech Accuracy 100%

Crit 216

Surge 534

Alacrity 361

any and all help would be appreciated!

Basic accuracy should be at 91% if you're properly specced but it's probably simply a typo since your surge/alac is snormal.. I would change one enhancement from surge to alc.. maybe two. Your crit is ok. Your Endu is far too high

So...

1. Change one or two surge enhencements for alacrity one.

2 Make sure you use enhancement with a endu/secondary/tertiary ratio of 60/68/102 (186 rating) or 55/62/94 (in 180).

3 Make sure your mods are either Agile xx or Nimble xx ones not Agile xxA or Nimble xxA nor Agile xxB or Nimble xxB.

4. Get set bonus armorings. You want the four pieces PvE Combat Medix set.

5. Augment for Aim

6. Check up your spec. I never played a Mando healer seriously in PvE so I don't really know the optimal spec. But this one is one I use for PvP.

7. How are you using your heals????????

Yea Ryuku-sama already said most of it :)

Your gear seems to be very endurance heavy, so you will have to swap out some modifications. The ones you should be going for is:

- Crystal: Hawkeye (in the colour you prefer)

- Barrel: Reflex

- Armoring: Reflex (with set bonus)

- Mod: Agile, Nimble

- Enhancement: Adept, Quick Savant, Battle, Insight

- Augment: Reflex

As for the spec, there are two options for pve:

- For figths with cleanse mechanics

- For fights without cleanse mechanics

Do you often have problems with ammo during a fight, because that might explaing the varying output?

You can find more hints in the guide in my signature :) (It's in mercnese, but there is a dictionary in the bottom)

Basic accuracy should be at 91% if you're properly specced but it's probably simply a typo since your surge/alac is snormal.. I would change one enhancement from surge to alc.. maybe two. Your crit is ok. Your Endu is far too high

So...

1. Change one or two surge enhencements for alacrity one.

2 Make sure you use enhancement with a endu/secondary/tertiary ratio of 60/68/102 (186 rating) or 55/62/94 (in 180).

3 Make sure your mods are either Agile xx or Nimble xx ones not Agile xxA or Nimble xxA nor Agile xxB or Nimble xxB.

4. Get set bonus armorings. You want the four pieces PvE Combat Medix set.

5. Augment for Aim

6. Check up your spec. I never played a Mando healer seriously in PvE so I don't really know the optimal spec. But this one is one I use for PvP.

7. How are you using your heals????????

SPAM THE Emergency Medical Probes!

Koltobomb

advanced medical probe

medical probe

SPAM BACTA infusion whenever its up

RINSE REPEAT [when low on energy pop supercharge cells/ reload or whatever its call

The two relics you have are completely useless. Grab the serendipitous assault and focus retribution (power and mainstat boosters).

Secondly, only had a quick glance at your AMR, but can't tell if you have 4 set bonus? You'll want that.

Also, I like to stack between 300-400 crit, yours seems a little low. That's personal preference though, some mando healers prefer to go no crit, all power/surge/alac. Speaking of alacrity, I try run mine at about 7-8%, some go higher, some go lower. Again personal preference. Your surge seems pretty spot on.

Rotation-wise, I wouldn't really spam your trauma probes, unless its a fight with lots of aoe damage going out. If you want to spam anything, it should be your kolto bombs and hammershot. "Kolto off cooldown" is a good habit to get into. Keep trauma probes on tanks of course.

As for the spec, there are two options for pve:

- For figths with cleanse mechanics

- For fights without cleanse mechanics

The specs look fine, but I like to simplify things by having both Cure Mind AND the second point in Powered Insulators. How do I manage that? I take one point out of Critical Reaction. Sure, it's only a 50% chance to proc from crits, but because there are SO FRIGGIN MANY healing ticks going out (AoE and pool from Kolto Missile, Kolto Shell heals, ticks from Proactive Medicine, three separate ticks from Rapid Shots heals in addition to the actual cast heals) that you're pretty much guaranteed to get enough crits that you keep 100% uptime on the Critical Reaction alacrity buff.

The spikes on your healing sound like Kolto Probe. If everyone in your your group has Kolto Probe and there is raid wide damage all off the will go off at the same time. I have had spikes of up to 36k (16man raid).

As for your low moments, that does sound real low 2K HPS. What is your rotation like, do you have any parses you can link?

Merc Heals reporting in...

All the info here is great. Another thing I would like to add is Datacrons....

Make sure you get all the Aim, Cunning, Endurance, and the Fleet datacrons. Those will help your stats quite a bit as well. My gear is mostly power/alacrity with my ear/implants power surge.

http://dulfy.net/2014/01/04/swtor-combat-medic-commando-healer-class-guide/ is a good starting point.