Log out in Stronghold - log back in and I'm at the fleet

ThirdDementor

Hey guys. First time posting a bug, so I'm not sure what the protocol is, but let's get to the point: I log out in my stronghold, and sometimes when I log back in, I find myself at the fleet. Specifically, the Korriban Departures area.

Any ideas/advice/suggestions/solutions?

Edited by ThirdDementor

I haven't had this happen on logging out/in at all (on any of my characters), but I've experienced problems when travelling to a flashpoint from a stronghold and subsequently exiting it to "previous location". Haven't tried it since the last patch, but I either ended up in the same place as the OP or I got stuck on a loading screen and had to close and restart the whole game. Edited by MagikFingerz

I've experienced the OP on different characters. I'll log out with my character on the ground level of the Tatooine Stronghold. Next time I log in, that toon is on the Tat balcony. I'll leave a toon on the Tat balcony; next time I log in that character is on Fleet in the starter planet shuttle area. The strangest instance was when I logged off with a level 55 toon on the Tat balcony; when I logged back in, the character was on the Belsavis orbital station. :confused: I haven't been to the Belsavis orbital station since I was doing the class story for the toon, and that's been a few months (two, I think).

This happens on my Imp and Pub toons, with a variety of different classes. Sometimes it happens when I haven't logged out of the game. I switched to a different toon, and switched back. Sometimes it happens when I have logged out of the game. Next time I log in to the game, and the toon, that toon is in a different location.

This doesn't happen every time. It is happening more often, though.

Edited by Nmyownworld

happens at random when I log out, log back in later. happens every damn time I queue for a flashpoint from my stronghold. the most annoying part, even though minor, is that arrivals area is no quick travel zone and no speeder zone, so you have to hoof it to main level before you can do anything else.

the most annoying part, even though minor, is that arrivals area is no quick travel zone and no speeder zone, so you have to hoof it to main level before you can do anything else.

This. So this. Especially when loading the main floor of the fleet takes longer than most planets.

I keep thinking my 4 year old son jumped on my computer and started traveling randomly out of my strongholds to the fleet. But I've been getting more suspicious of this theory because characters are on the bottom of my roster, which means he has not logged into them, and end up on the fleet.

It's happened across numerous characters, both male and female, including Jedi Knight, Troopers, and Bounty Hunters.

Heppens to me everytime when I'm in my Stronghold and join a FP with group finder and then return to the "previous location".

The "previous location" is then the first arrival point of the place where I entered my stronghold (e.g. starter world hangar when I entered the stronghold from fleet, or my spaceship hangar when I entered the stronghold from a planet.)

Edited by Mubrak

Random: Log out in stronghold, upon login, sometimes end up elsewhere, usually Fleet arrivals area, sometimes a random planet, almost always a 'You can't travel from here' zone.

Always: Queue GF, accept queue while in stronghold, usually end up in Fleet arrivals area, sometimes a random planet, almost always a 'You can't travel from here' zone.

Even more strange, when logging in or zoning, it will display the correct loading screen such as the Tatooine stronghold, yet you can tell by the loading time you are going to end up somewhere like the space port on Alderaan.

First off - bug needs to be fixed such that relogging or exiting a GF instance returns the character to their original starting point.

Second - why the hell do we still have areas like Fleet arrivals or space ports where none of the travel features work?

Edited by DawnAskham

I've had this happen to me twice, both times on my level 55 Sorcerer. She had been in the Nar Shaddaa stronghold at logout, but after logging in, ended up at the fleet arrivals hangar (first time), or the Nar Shaddaa spaceport Inquisitor hangar (second time).

Having said that, this is a rare problem for me. Almost all my 22 toons stay in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold, and I have logged them in and out dozens of times, and only had this problem occur twice.