seriously one more time i hear..

Zolxtren

from my JK that i Live to serve

im going to the dark side.................. ( even though i HATE the Slaver empire and its psychopath brainless sith army )

trying to avoid to click on the 1st in the converstations ( because 75% of them is that ) while still trying to play a good guy.

im 50 now and i cant help it then feel that my JK is a brainwashed hippie robot that don't have feelings no matter how hard i tryed to avoid it...

anyone else feels the same ?

I don't know what conversation choices you're picking...but my lightside Jedi does not sound like that.

I honestly can't remember when they say "I live to serve".

I remember the Jedi Consular saying quite often "The Jedi way is to serve" but again, that's the Consular NOT the Knight. Maybe he mixed up the two? :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

IMHO the Knight can pull off having a bit of an attitude decently. I play my Knight as someone who normally does the "good" thing but tends to be snarky and not all that friendly, and I think it works okay. Nowhere near as well (in terms of dialogue) as it does for, say, the Warrior and Inquisitor, though. The JK is more likely to sound like some frat boy jerk, while they sound all cool and clever.

But perhaps the OP is thinking of the Consular? 'Cause I tried playing my Consular as not super dutiful/nice and it pretty much fell flat. He often sounded like he was channeling a snarky 13 year old whose mom had just asked him to pick up his socks. "Whatever you say" . . . he was a Miraluka, yet I could practically hear the eye-roll. :p

The female Consular pulls it off a lot better, though.

Edited by Gwena