Stronghold Storage & Legacy

Yaesive

• 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me how to get a Stronghold Legacy Storage. I have my personal cargo in my Stronghold, and i looked in my legacies and i don't have any unlocks for this feature. My stronghold is currently on 16% complexion. Can I please get some advice on how to go about getting my stronghold storage so all my toons can interact with it. I just returned to the game and I'm not sure what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

How do I get Legacy storage?

You will get Legacy storage for free with the completion of the “Introduction to Strongholds Mission” upon acquiring your first Stronghold. Legacy storage will also be craftable and is possible to appear on the Cartel Market. (In both cases this means it would be available on the GTN for credits as well)

If I add another Legacy storage to my Stronghold, does this add more storage space?

It does not. Adding more Legacy storage “units” will simply add another access point, similar to how the cargo hold works right now. You can increase the size by adding more bays (more in the next answer).

How big will it be?

Legacy storage comes, by default, with one bay unlocked. That bay will have 80 slots in it. You will be able to purchase additional bays with credits or Cartel Coins.

Then you need a legacy storage deco.

• You can either buy it on the CM with CC coins.
  • Buy it on the GTN under deco/utility
  • Buy it on the fleet off the universal vendor but you need univeral crafted components
  • (You can either buy the components on the GTN or craft them yourself if you are a crafter)

Just drop it in a small/medium hook and then all your characters can use it.

Then you need a legacy storage deco.

• You can either buy it on the CM with CC coins.
  • Buy it on the GTN under deco/utility
  • Buy it on the fleet off the universal vendor but you need univeral crafted components
  • (You can either buy the components on the GTN or craft them yourself if you are a crafter)

Just drop it in a small/medium hook and then all your characters can use it.

Those options should all be redundant though because you also get a free one with every character that runs the intro to strongholds quest (which can be every character in your legacy).

Go to the stronghold area on fleet. Talk to the holo to watch the stronghold advertisement. Travel to one of your strongholds. Take a few steps forward. You'll get a bunch of freebie decorations automatically right there. I forget if the legacy bay is in that batch of freebies or if it's in one of the 3 (I think) emails that the character will receive over the next couple hours but you will get one.

Except you only get 1 free and there are 4 strong holds and some people want to have more than one in a strong hold and at least 1 in their guild ship.

Per character. You can pick up the quest and get all of the freebies on every character you have. (Granted, they must each at least reach 15 to be able to pick up the quest.) I've currently got 18 characters on my main server, so I got the freebies 18 times there.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

• 10 months later...
Those options should all be redundant though because you also get a free one with every character that runs the intro to strongholds quest (which can be every character in your legacy).

Go to the stronghold area on fleet. Talk to the holo to watch the stronghold advertisement. Travel to one of your strongholds. Take a few steps forward. You'll get a bunch of freebie decorations automatically right there. I forget if the legacy bay is in that batch of freebies or if it's in one of the 3 (I think) emails that the character will receive over the next couple hours but you will get one.

Not working for me. I've talked to the statue, bought a stronghold, hopped in and... NOTHING... Leaving the stronghold and talking to the statue doesn't do a thing either.

On my Imperial char it shows to have a quest but it's grayed out. On my Republic char it's not even showing a quest at all :(

[EDIT] Google is a friend - level 15 minimum I just saw :s

Edited by _DemiGoth_