Record War Zone Kills

Patroller

people get more. those are not kills anyhow. there are medals that actully show real kills, 1 vs 1, or killing blows. sadly you may have had 20 real kills in that 106 or whatever buffed up number to make others feel good. think of it as todays teaching in schools. everyone gets the prize now, or trophy...called liberal thinking...

the party heals count xD

Omg, really? And those are giving to the entire OPS no matter the distance separating u right? Haven't checked that.

So in theory if all of you enemies died the same number of times that's like 13 deaths per person...goddam LOL

Omg, really? And those are giving to the entire OPS no matter the distance separating u right? Haven't checked that.

So in theory if all of you enemies died the same number of times that's like 13 deaths per person...goddam LOL

Nah, it's to your group (4 people) within 30 meters....

Actual healers have it easier, my record is 147 in a quesh Huttball I think on my scoundrel.

Oh and my team had no deaths ._.

Actual healers have it easier, my record is 147 in a quesh Huttball I think on my scoundrel.

Oh and my team had no deaths ._.

That's because for every person you heal it counts as if you participated in whoever they were killing right?

people get more. those are not kills anyhow. there are medals that actully show real kills, 1 vs 1, or killing blows. sadly you may have had 20 real kills in that 106 or whatever buffed up number to make others feel good. think of it as todays teaching in schools. everyone gets the prize now, or trophy...called liberal thinking...

haha well put.

Two days ago, i had 106 kills and 900k healing by the end of the War Zone. I know that i only got the kills because of my healing, but i was wondering. Is this a record for kills, or do a lot of people get as many kills as i did?

This is from 2012, I imagine people have gotten higher since then. 106 is still a nice number though.

http://i.imgur.com/a02ccoq.jpg

Edited by Kunda