How do you view the source of decorations?

Demonic_Hitman

Hey guys, I have watched the Dev's videos on twitch tv and they mentioned that you can view where a decoration came from when you are visiting someone elses stronghold. I tried doing this yesterday but was unable to. The only way i was able to view the source of a decoration was when i was looking at the decorations i have available to place. Am i missing something?

Hey guys, I have watched the Dev's videos on twitch tv and they mentioned that you can view where a decoration came from when you are visiting someone elses stronghold. I tried doing this yesterday but was unable to. The only way i was able to view the source of a decoration was when i was looking at the decorations i have available to place. Am i missing something?

I don't know how to view the source of others' decorations, but in your own decoration list you can change the view to show all decorations - even ones that you don't own - and then hover over each decoration to see its source.

When you're on the market looking for a decoration, and you know when you sample the item, to see it, when the picture pops up, it usually says on the bottom of the picture, Source: False Emperor, or whatever it happens to be. It's right underneath, for all of them. It doesn't really help if you're in someone's house, but that's how I find out. Hope it helps.

Edited by Lunafox

OP, I noticed this too. They specifically stated you can view the source when at a friends/public Stronghold and that's factually incorrect. They can link the items to you and you can see it that way but there's no way to highlight or see the actual properties in any way of someone's decorations when they're placed in a Stronghold.

I'm a bit bummed about this cause it really defeats the purpose of visiting to see new stuff when I have no clue how to obtain any of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.