Something wrong with the login server?

Infernixx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broken record by now but same problem here East Coast.

I am wondering if this isnt related to the nation-wide TimeWarner cable outage a day ago..

Thats when all this started happening, after that outage

I'm partly curious myself about this, as I am having issues myself. The game ran fine for me last night. This morning however my internet was down for a good hour or so (Time Warner is my ISP) and after a bit my Internet came back online, but then since this morning to now I still have had the same SWTOR logon issues that everyone else is having.

I have not had any issues with the Time Warner thing, Even being a customer myself. i contacted Support directly (Vie Telephone), after about 6 hours of this. They had me Delete the BitRaider folder and relocated my toon in game as if was stuck. Been working since for me.

What servers are you seeing this issue on? Is anyone else having the same problem?

For me, the issue was not server-specific. I could not get logged into the game at all. Put my credential in, a few seconds later I would get the message stating that the login server was not available.

I can't log in at all...

it says "the Login service is currently unavailable. please visit oure forums for latest updates on the status of this service."

but on my Fiances computer the launcher works perfectly

Edited by Anihki
forgot something

Apparently the patch fixed my problem. I can log in now. Anyone else now able to log in that couldn't pre-patch?

I was having issues all day yesterday (8/29/14) and then at about 9pm or so I was able to log back in again, so it wasn't actually the patch. I'm not really sure what happened. I'm glad I can log back in now, but it would be nice to simply know an explanation. :rolleyes:

Edited by ObsidianVashti

I PM my logs as requested. Comcast.

I noticed in the logs dated "last modified" 09/02/2014 the actual text from the logs looks like this:

2014-09-03 01:47:01

Notice the +5 hr difference from the West Coast. as it is 20:21 on 9/02 in Washington State where I am trying to log in from.

Hey everyone,

If anyone is still not able to get past the launcher, or not able to see a server list, please post here and let me know who your ISP is so I can pass that along to the team who is investigating.

Thanks!

ISP is Comcast

Login service is not available

:mad:

• 4 months later...
Login server not available

ISP - iinet in Australia

http://www.iinet.net.au

But I am on offnet service provided by another ISP - Telstra

I am trying to use a third party DNS service... But it is increasing lag in pvp

So each time I use one of the work arounds mentioned on the forums I can get in... But next time I cant and have to try another... I have now tried 3 and have run out of options... The launcher says the login server is not available