Datacron decorations?

Bethmora

I'm not understanding which 5 datacrons you need for the table?

Oh damn, never mind what I said, I was still going based on what I saw on PTS, where those tables actually were sold by vendors for collecting the decoration datacrons (from drops). The only way to get those tables now is from achievements.

Which is kinda of sad, as there seems to be limited number of them (I got only 4 of each)

I can't believe how stupid some players are when it comes to this....

You need to physically collect all the datacrons on all planets that boost your stats AND the fleet datacron, to get both stands you just need to collect the data crons on both factions.. the fleet datacron is only needed for one faction not both then once you have all planets and makeb and the fleet you will get the datacron master.. unsure if makeb had been updated to add to it or not though

I can't believe how stupid some players are when it comes to this....

You need to physically collect all the datacrons on all planets that boost your stats AND the fleet datacron, to get both stands you just need to collect the data crons on both factions.. the fleet datacron is only needed for one faction not both then once you have all planets and makeb and the fleet you will get the datacron master.. unsure if makeb had been updated to add to it or not though

You need datacrons from Makeb, you do not need the one from Fleet. Check the requirements for Datacron Master achievement (Location->General->Exploration)

To get tables you need to collect all of this:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/

To get single datacron decorations you need to do some of these heroics:

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/23/swtor-heroic-missions-for-datacron-decoration-farming/

Nothing else to elaborate.

So if you have all the empire datacrons (the stat giving ones) you get the darkside table and when you have all of the datacrons collected on republic side you get the lightside table.

No?

I highly doubt what you say because when my character was on PTS it had one side done and no tables were given to him. Later I made Datacron Master on the live servers one day before the official patch came in and copied my character again to PTS server and only then I received the tables.

Besides. in the legacy panel the rewards are set to be given for the Datacron Master title.

Edited by PavSalco