Darkness Tanking Compendium

theonepanda

This is kind of a newb question and if it's all ready been asked, then I apologize. I recently hit level 50 on my darkness tank. (My first 50, yay me.) I was wondering what kind of stats should I be looking at (defense/shield/absorb) before I attempt to do Hard Mode Flash Points? Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of a newb question and if it's all ready been asked, then I apologize. I recently hit level 50 on my darkness tank. (My first 50, yay me.) I was wondering what kind of stats should I be looking at (defense/shield/absorb) before I attempt to do Hard Mode Flash Points? Any help would be appreciated.

Check out this post:

http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/forums/Thread-Sith-Assassin-Jedi-Shadow-Tanking-Compendium

Scroll down to the graph, it will tell ya what stats are important given your total defense rating. Total Defense rating is Defense + Shield + Absorb ratings. This is not the percentages, but the actual number you see when you mouse over these stats on your character sheet. The first post on this page covers just about any question you may have. Hope it helps you as much as it helped me =)

• 1 month later...
If HD takes a hard hit, Overcharge Saber loses it's heal component, and we get a armor nerf... then Wither's damage reduction hit on mobs needs to be upped to accommodate. This gives an incentive to actually push for a 31/X/X build. Edited by tXHereticXt