Guild Conquest Rewards

Gaspodia

i didn't realize they were planning on nerfing crafting i think thats a terrible idea.

Bioware hasn't announced plans but there is much butthurt and QQ from those who expect to coast on guild size without being willing to do what is necessary to gain conquest points.

FWIW, limiting PVE/PVP to dailies was also a horrible idea, Bioware swinging the nerfbat hard in response to exploit QQ. What Bioware should've done was make story mode worth less than HM, then further scale points by character level vs. content level--that would've fixed the Battle of Ilum exploit without starting the QQ-nerf cascade we now seem to be experiencing.

Those who were butthurt by the nerfs are now crying to have crafting nerfed too, rather than reverting the original nerfs. :/

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

My guild has several people in it, but only 2 are active and 2 others log in once every couple weeks. Most of our guild left the game to play Guild Wars after the healers in SWTOR were nerfed so hard the first year. The other 4 who stayed were excited when we heard about the guild ships, even after the initial price was set. However after grinding for several weeks on these conquest tasks, we have come to the conclusion that it's not worth our time when there's no way we are ever going to be able to compete. Even worse, it's not just competing against the guilds on our server, but the entire game. Yes we have been getting the personal rewards, but this isn't about individual people, it's about the guild.

I'm kinda disappointed because it certainly is designed for the guilds that were QQ about not having things to spend their gobs of credits on anything. There have been some good suggestions for changing this system. I hope they can come up with something that will make this meaningful for smaller guilds. Otherwise there will probably be more people jumping ship. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by DarthNecromus

My guild has several people in it, but only 2 are active and 2 others log in once every couple weeks. Most of our guild left the game to play Guild Wars after the healers in SWTOR were nerfed so hard the first year. The other 4 who stayed were excited when we heard about the guild ships, even after the initial price was set. However after grinding for several weeks on these conquest tasks, we have come to the conclusion that it's not worth our time when there's no way we are ever going to be able to compete. Even worse, it's not just competing against the guilds on our server, but the entire game. Yes we have been getting the personal rewards, but this isn't about individual people, it's about the guild.

I'm kinda disappointed because it certainly is designed for the guilds that were QQ about not having things to spend their gobs of credits on anything. There have been some good suggestions for changing this system. I hope they can come up with something that will make this meaningful for smaller guilds. Otherwise there will probably be more people jumping ship. :jawa_tongue:

You are only competing with guilds on your server. There is a bug that shows other server names after the @ on some of the guilds, but they are from your server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.