[BUG] Gree Light Pillar (Blue) not added to decorations list

Adric_the_Red

You need to check this again, the 3.1.1. "patch" broke the blue Gree pillars more then before.

Now they have vanished and still counts as placed in the stronghold since the completion somehow still is 100% eventhough they are gone.

Gree decoration shows up as undefined/undefined when checked at the Gree vendor.

The blue Gree pillar is still broken in the decoration inventory, like before the "patch"

Having the exact same problem. Just noticed it today. That's what I get for spending more time on our Flagship lately. All SH's are 100% completion, but the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) dec's are missing from all four of them.

Okay, I just logged in after the 3.1.2 patch that was supposed to fix the Gree Light Pillar (blue) and it's still missing. It no longer shows as "undefined/undefined" when you hover over it, now it shows as "0/50." I originally had 4 of those, one for each Stronghold, to stand opposite with the orange ones and mirror each others positions. Also, all four of my Strongholds are still showing 100%, as if the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) is still counting as one of the decorations, however, they are obviously still not showing up. If I didn't have these items, all four should be showing 99% when it bugged out and removed the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) from the game, but it didn't. Can one of the BW devs, help out with this? Thanks.

Edited by Sadriel_Fett

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So there is this dude that says he has friends who were refunded for all their Gree tokens they spent on the Pillar. Still I've read 1 reply for Tait on this matter, and NOTHING ELSE since...But I want to "BUMP" this thread up so we can get refunds at the least for ALL the missing gree lights we are missing. All gree vendor decorations for me are bugged....meaning I lost a lot of the ones I used....and all the blue. Along with some of the newer decorations that are bugged. I JUST don't want to grind MORE Gree tokens for sh*t I lost DUE TO A BUG! Not a feature...having different quantities for the lights, or losing them all together isn't right, and it definitely isn't fair that I can't get refunded after 9 months and NO fix for this bug. It is not unreasonable to ask for those to be refunded OR just fix the quantities....including the blue pillar ones.

Listed in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8206877#post8206877

• 7 months later...

I just got it today and found out it's bugged. Came searching and found this thread. Apparently this still has not been fixed? It's been so long :( I was so excited to have my pillar and now... nada.... :confused:

:csw_shuttle:I really hope it gets fixed soon...:csw_tiefighter: