Class starship not available in Strongholds as promissed

shaccnt

As far i remember, devs promised to be able to place thing i own in my stronghold. I own the class starship for every of my 5 chars, but its not available to place in strongholds.

Instead i have to spend lot of time gathering the resources (mats/credits) to be able to actually craft the ship i already own ...

I can understand to craft the different kind of ships/shuttles or in case of Tatooine, there seems to be space for 2 docked ship so i would need to craft the other one.

Anyone from devs care to explain ?

As far i remember, devs promised to be able to place thing i own in my stronghold. I own the class starship for every of my 5 chars, but its not available to place in strongholds.

Instead i have to spend lot of time gathering the resources (mats/credits) to be able to actually craft the ship i already own

You just answered your own question (assuming you have one). It may not work the way you want it to, but that's the way it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.