*Problem* Grade 6 Underworld....

Taorus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else not getting any Bountiful or Rich grade 6 Underworld metal or fabric quests?

3 different characters zero bountiful or rich missions.

PS: Yes, I have put in a ticket.

I don't think it's a bug. The abundant missions seems to have crit rates similar to the crit rates from rich and bountiful missions at other levels.

Are you checking for the missions, changing zones and checking again? Every time you swap zones (IE, get a loading screen), it changes the available missions.

Another thing you can do is to accept a few of the missions that you do not want, change zones and get the reshuffled missions from a smaller, more favourable pool.

All grade 6 mission and gathering skills only have abundant and moderate missions. It's not a problem, it's intentional. If they crit, you still get the purple items though.

You have a link to a source that it is intentional?

You have a link to a source that it is intentional?

I don't have a link but I believe this to be true as well.. the only thing I can point to is memory and my current experience which is the same as described. I can't speak for all crew skills though... but for scavenging and bioanalysis this is the case for me.

I don't have a link but I believe this to be true as well.. the only thing I can point to is memory and my current experience which is the same as described. I can't speak for all crew skills though... but for scavenging and bioanalysis this is the case for me.

Reason I ask, Is that it seem to be only grade 6. There are bountiful and rich missions for all other grades.

Are you checking for the missions, changing zones and checking again? Every time you swap zones (IE, get a loading screen), it changes the available missions.

Another thing you can do is to accept a few of the missions that you do not want, change zones and get the reshuffled missions from a smaller, more favourable pool.

Ya, did all that. Plus dance in a circle 3 times while chanting Revans name.

You aren't going to get a link, stop asking for it.

It has always been like that. Tier 6 was the top tier until the first expansion. Top tier only had Abundant as the top mission type. You get purple 6's on a crit.

I don't care if you want a link, if you think everyone who has been here since launch is lying to you, put a ticket in and waste CS time telling you what we are telling you here.

You aren't going to get a link, stop asking for it.

It has always been like that. Tier 6 was the top tier until the first expansion. Top tier only had Abundant as the top mission type. You get purple 6's on a crit.

I don't care if you want a link, if you think everyone who has been here since launch is lying to you, put a ticket in and waste CS time telling you what we are telling you here.

Just because it has always been that way does not mean its not a bug. Since every level beside's 6 has bountiful and rich missions this seems to be an over sight.

Thank you for being so helpful in this matter. It would seem this issue would behoove everyone to get it corrected, whether it is a bug or a simple over-sight.

I understand your incessant need to defend EAware in all things, this isn't one of them.

Edited by Taorus

Just because it has always been that way does not mean its not a bug. Since every level beside's 6 has bountiful and rich missions this seems to be an over sight.

Thank you for being so helpful in this matter. It would seem this issue would behoove everyone to get it corrected, whether it is a bug or a simple over-sight.

I understand your incessant need to defend EAware in all things, this isn't one of them.

Because people will be more inclined to help you now.

If you can't be bothered to do a search of the forum yourself, if you can't google it and find the answer in a minute or so, you aren't worth the time to be civil to or to help in any way, shape or form.

You won't get a link, you want the answer then you do the work and search for it.

If you won't believe everyone who has told you this is normal, it's your problem. You have a bad attitude in every post you make so don't be surprised when people treat you the way you deserve.

Because people will be more inclined to help you now.

In case you missed it, and you did. I wasn't asking for help from forums user's, more if others had this issue.

To help with this issue it would have to come from EAware itself.

Feel free to try and derail the thread some more though.

Edited by Taorus

In case you missed it, and you did. I wasn't asking for help from forums user's, more if others had this issue.

So on a Sunday night, on the General Forum, you expected a personal response from EA/BW? Right, pull the other one, it's got bells on it...

I would hope you've been here long enough to know that you won't be getting a response from BW/EA on the weekend.

So where were you going with this thread if you didn't want answers from your fellow forum users?

If you can't be bothered to do a search of the forum yourself, if you can't google it and find the answer in a minute or so, you aren't worth the time to be civil to or to help in any way, shape or form.

You won't get a link, you want the answer then you do the work and search for it.

If you won't believe everyone who has told you this is normal, it's your problem. You have a bad attitude in every post you make so don't be surprised when people treat you the way you deserve.

If you do not like me or my supposed attitude. Simply, Don't respond in threads I post. If google, Dulfy or any other sight had any infor on this issue, I would not have come to the forums. Its not a wise first choice.

I would hope you've been here long enough to know that you won't be getting a response from BW/EA on the weekend.

So where were you going with this thread if you didn't want answers from your fellow forum users?

Last I checked, The forums don't get wiped at midnight on a Sunday. So this would still be here come Monday morning. If you really don't have any further insight to this issue, there is really no need for you to respond.

Last I checked, The forums don't get wiped at midnight on a Sunday. So this would still be here come Monday morning. If you really don't have any further insight to this issue, there is really no need for you to respond.

So you just made a thread because you were bored?

Gotcha.

So you just made a thread because you were bored?

Gotcha.

And apparently a Gen Forum post isn't supposed to be replied to by anyone but EA/BW. Funny, I didn't see that anywhere in the post, I saw a general question asked that a number of us who have been here for a while have answered and gotten crapped on by the OP because he doesn't believe people who have been here long enough to know better...

In other words, he has joined my ignore list for being a d-bag. Good luck getting your EA/BW answer.

Edit: Disregard, seems I was incorrect.

I'm 99% sure there used to be rich grade 6 missions though, because the abundant missions now have the hour long timer, which was the length of the rich levels.

Edited by skippyk

So trolling is trying to figure out why you're being rude to other forum users who were trying to help you?

Gotcha.

Let me know how the next time you have an issue with the CM works out for you.:eek:

Thanks for free bumbs.

Edited by Taorus