Introduction to Galactic Strongholds

jason_ralph

As a subscriber, I have Nar Shadaa unlocked for free. I unlocked it at the terminal. It however, did not count towards the quest "Introduction to Galactic Strongholds" (I think I got that right; end reward is Legacy storage). It still wants me to purchase a stronghold (even though, I accidentally bought the one on Tattoine). I do not want that one, but I am stuck with it (unless you can refund it?). I really do not want to purchase another stronghold, I just want to complete the quest. Any help would be nice (abandoning the quest does not reset Nar Shadaa, so it can get picked up again). If anything more is needed, I will do the best I can to provide more information. The palace does look pretty amazing.

As a subscriber, I have Nar Shadaa unlocked for free. I unlocked it at the terminal. It however, did not count towards the quest "Introduction to Galactic Strongholds" (I think I got that right; end reward is Legacy storage). It still wants me to purchase a stronghold (even though, I accidentally bought the one on Tattoine). I do not want that one, but I am stuck with it (unless you can refund it?). I really do not want to purchase another stronghold, I just want to complete the quest. Any help would be nice (abandoning the quest does not reset Nar Shadaa, so it can get picked up again). If anything more is needed, I will do the best I can to provide more information. The palace does look pretty amazing.

Do you have alts? Is the player with the quest the owner? Have you traveled to the stronghold since picking up the quest? It completes when you (as the owner) actually get to the stronghold, it doesn't complete when you purchase/unlock it.

You can run the quest on alts without buying a new stronghold -- pick up the quest, change the owner, and then travel to the stronghold.

Do you have alts? Is the player with the quest the owner? Have you traveled to the stronghold since picking up the quest? It completes when you (as the owner) actually get to the stronghold, it doesn't complete when you purchase/unlock it.

You can run the quest on alts without buying a new stronghold -- pick up the quest, change the owner, and then travel to the stronghold.

I have traveled to it with the owner, and even decorated it (using everything I have unlocked; I got it up to 10% completed). I picked it up with another character, traveled there (and to the one on Tattoine) decorated it with that one, and still nothing. Haven't changed the owner. Maybe that will cause it to complete? All 8 characters I have picked up the quest and traveled to it. Not all did decorating, though.

I have traveled to it with the owner, and even decorated it (using everything I have unlocked; I got it up to 10% completed). I picked it up with another character, traveled there (and to the one on Tattoine) decorated it with that one, and still nothing. Haven't changed the owner. Maybe that will cause it to complete? All 8 characters I have picked up the quest and traveled to it. Not all did decorating, though.

It will only complete for the owner. Make sure one of your alts has the quest, change the owner to that alt, and have that alt travel to the stronghold. If that doesn't work, submit an in-game cs ticket, that should be all you need to do.

It will only complete for the owner. Make sure one of your alts has the quest, change the owner to that alt, and have that alt travel to the stronghold. If that doesn't work, submit an in-game cs ticket, that should be all you need to do.

Alright. I submitted a ingame ticket, and the ticket told me to come here. So far, the alts I have, have not unlocked it. I brought it up in the general chat ingame, and it was suggested to abandon the stronghold (you can click it so it no long appears on your list). Once that is done, abandon the quest on every character that has it. Then log in with a character that has not accepted it yet (ie level is too low to get it), and play with them until you acquire the quest. It was the work around that others have used. I really appreciate your help. That is really amazing of you, and it is really appreciated.

• 3 months later...
I had the same issue. I deactivated the Kass Stronghold, repurchased/reactivated the Kass stronghold at the stronghold directory, traveled to the Kass stronghold, took two steps and the mission completed. It cost an additional 5k credits, but at least its done.