The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

stronghold decorating advice/example

JGHopkins

I am trying to design my character stronghold like it's something he would have. But I'm not a really creative person.

My character is just really a simple Jedi, and I imagine his apartment would look very Jedi-ish, maybe based somewhat off the temple.

but I have no idea how to do that. I prefer the apartment on coruscant for rp purposes (even though i don't roleplay)

I figure he would have a simple bedroom, a mediation room, the balcony where he would park his speeder (like they do in the movies) a utility room with the gtn and stuff (maybe the garage, not sure)

does anyone have any example or ideas?

Honestly, it sounds as though you already have great ideas. The Lightside/darkside vendors sell sabre crafting stations, you can get fountains and simple lights. There are all sorts of decorations to make your stronghold Spartan and simple while still participating, I got a crystal centerpiece that dropped from the Battle of Illum last night. Just because there are 4 strongholds with a billion rooms to unlock doesn't mean you have to get them all right way.

• 2 weeks later...
I am trying to design my character stronghold like it's something he would have. But I'm not a really creative person.

My character is just really a simple Jedi, and I imagine his apartment would look very Jedi-ish, maybe based somewhat off the temple.

but I have no idea how to do that. I prefer the apartment on coruscant for rp purposes (even though i don't roleplay)

I figure he would have a simple bedroom, a mediation room, the balcony where he would park his speeder (like they do in the movies) a utility room with the gtn and stuff (maybe the garage, not sure)

does anyone have any example or ideas?

Don't forget the washroom. I'm assuming it would be realistic to have that unless he somehow uses the force to... ummm... never mind.

- Arcada

Don't forget the washroom. I'm assuming it would be realistic to have that unless he somehow uses the force to... ummm... never mind.

- Arcada

What do you think the "Jedi Temple Fountain" is for? Bath, toilet, sink, and bidet all in one.

Which explains why so many people put the damn things in their bedroom.