A humble 2.10 opinion

LInfinite

I don't think RNG was a major problem for carnage players after a little experience (the so-called L2P). The problem in my opinion was survavibility in yolo queues. I hate the fact that this class is in need of a good team setup more than any other class or else: prepare for a moderate-to-drastic drop of performance. A fix to Undying Rage would have solved that problem at large, make it a viable yolo queue spec IMO.

Hello Marauders and Sentinels!

Thank you for the feedback you have all given in this thread. With this post, we want to address a few concerns that we have seen here.

The first concern we want to address is that some players do not feel like Marauders/Sentinels are viable in PvP based on their own personal experience with the class. Our data from Season 2 does not support these opinions, as it shows that Marauders/Sentinels have favorable win rates (meaning over 50%) in ranked PvP. We will continue to monitor the performance of the class, but it is not likely that Marauders/Sentinels will see an increase to survivability with the 2.10 update.

Yolo queue leaderboards are evidence enough.

Well at least they responded with a NO, better than the silent treatment. I agree 100% with the OP. The biggest thing they could have added was making sure that Slaughter can't proc if Gore is already off cooldown, or another way of looking at it, that Slaughter CAN ONLY proc if Gore IS on cooldown, so that it isn't wasted. I'm worried about it proccing off of an ataru strike from a charge.

And lets be honest here, Rage spec is the most dead "pvp" tree in the game right now. If we were still in 2.0, I'd say the nerfs were justified, but we're not, and every warrior with half a brain said the same thing: Nerfing Rage while simultaneously giving many other classes, especially ranged dps classes, super buffs, would make them no longer viable. Rage being reverted to how it was with the current meta would give warriors a fighting chance, and at least one viable spec that isn't 100% dependent on your team being good.

Well at least they responded with a NO, better than the silent treatment. I agree 100% with the OP. The biggest thing they could have added was making sure that Slaughter can't proc if Gore is already off cooldown, or another way of looking at it, that Slaughter CAN ONLY proc if Gore IS on cooldown, so that it isn't wasted. I'm worried about it proccing off of an ataru strike from a charge.

And lets be honest here, Rage spec is the most dead "pvp" tree in the game right now. If we were still in 2.0, I'd say the nerfs were justified, but we're not, and every warrior with half a brain said the same thing: Nerfing Rage while simultaneously giving many other classes, especially ranged dps classes, super buffs, would make them no longer viable. Rage being reverted to how it was with the current meta would give warriors a fighting chance, and at least one viable spec that isn't 100% dependent on your team being good.

And you know what's funny? I visit the forums once a day and they changed something that never have I seen someone complaining about on the contrary to survavibilty.

Maybe we should be posting threads about how UR is so OP and we need so much nerf there, maybe that'll go somewhere.

I don't think RNG was a major problem for carnage players after a little experience (the so-called L2P). The problem in my opinion was survavibility in yolo queues. I hate the fact that this class is in need of a good team setup more than any other class or else: prepare for a moderate-to-drastic drop of performance. A fix to Undying Rage would have solved that problem at large, make it a viable yolo queue spec IMO.

Yolo queue leaderboards are evidence enough.

BW your data might indicate that we have a more than 50% survival rate because in RWZ a healer is most often present. with a healer we can hold our own, without a healer our ability to PvP and survivability suffers greatly. I don't understand why a passive heal similar to watchmen tree would OP our class. For 95% of us that don't play RWZ it would enable us to have a fighting chance when our burst window is down.

• 3 weeks later...
BW your data might indicate that we have a more than 50% survival rate because in RWZ a healer is most often present. with a healer we can hold our own, without a healer our ability to PvP and survivability suffers greatly. I don't understand why a passive heal similar to watchmen tree would OP our class. For 95% of us that don't play RWZ it would enable us to have a fighting chance when our burst window is down.

Because balancing around solo should never be a thing?