Emotes and chat

eoral

I'm sorry if this is not the right area but I've looked and I couldn't find an answer to my question. Can anyone tell me if when using emotes is there a way to get them off the general chat so you are not spamming people (I kinda like to mess around with them but I'm not in a rp server and I don't want to annoy people). Thing is I'm not sure if you do emotes in the say channel are they coming up in general chat too.

Thanks if anyone can answer me :)

Right click "general" and then select "chat setting" then scroll down and click the filled square by emotes. Square will darken, and emotes will not show up in chat for you.

That's not what was asked, he is playing around with emotes and doesn't want to spam others with them.

As for the OP, no, there is no way to set it so only you can see them. The best way to get around it, is to do it on your ship or inside any instance.

That's not what was asked, he is playing around with emotes and doesn't want to spam others with them.

As for the OP, no, there is no way to set it so only you can see them. The best way to get around it, is to do it on your ship or inside any instance.

Ah yeah, I just reread his post and realized that. My bad, ignore my post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.