The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Could you make a plant pack?

Lunafox

It's an excellent idea! Sorry I missed it! Personally, I'm happy to spend at least two or three thousand of cartel coins for this(yes, I like my plants), and a few million credits besides. It'd be really, really great, especially with all those lovely plants around(take the plants in the Stronhold and Crew Skills area, for example, or the lush flora of Makeb).

Great suggestion! I am trying to collect a lot of plants for my strongholds, they are such versatile decorations and have the potential to be really interesting. I'd love some of those crazy looking plants on Belsavis, for example.

Though, I'd hope they'd be in pots/planters, as we sadly have nowhere good to plant them in the ground.

• 3 weeks later...

Super-awesome. :)

I'd also like some plant themes. For example, the new Rakata plants are beautiful, but they don't mesh well with Autumn trees and such - we need more exotic plants and fruit trees to truly match colors. Same goes for Manaan plants - they would look good next to other flora like that(or Rakghoul plants, maybe), but not next to executive plants/brown shrubs. We need more different ones! Fortunately, there're ready models available - see the plants on the Fleet in the Strongholds section, for example.

Support this, would also love to see a grass 'rug' option so we can have a bit of a garden or even a garden arrangement to put on those large/huge spots on balconies etc. Supper support the idea of biochem crafting them! Edited by Furtled