Companion customization

OlBuzzard

Exactly what can we customize. Yeah .. kinda of a noob question. Seems like the only thing I can change on mine is to this one dude with a "mohawk" hair style... nothing else. Any help would be appreciated.

(feels kinda silly actually .. but I've tried a few options and nothing seems to be working as it should. Either that or there is very little that I can do to actually customize)

Toward the end of your starter planet, after you get your companion, you should have received an option to get one of three companion customization items. To use it, hit C, then click the Companion tab, and place it in the lower left hand slot on the paper doll area.

Not sure about the Capital worlds, but once I got my Bounty Hunter to Balmorra (leading that there should be one on Taris, and further beyond), there was a companion appearance vendor in the Cantina. Each cost around 12,500 credits.

As for what's customized, it's not much. Skin tone, makeup (if female), hair, tattoos, jewelry is about all that gets changed.

Edited by KnightDLR

I appreciate the reply. I've got my ship back and and now trying to get to the next planet in progression .. (it's still not showing on the star charts ... LOL !) .. Once I get there I will see about the cantina.

IMHO that sort of thing should be made available in each of the capitol cities in each stage of the game.

BTW... when do we get our second companion? I do wish we had a little better choice on WHO we got for a companion (ie: male, female, droid etc ... ) Just my own thoughts on that.

For what ever it is worth I'm really loving this game. WoW and STO have both lost a patron ... hahahahaha !

If 'upper mamagement" in this game will keep the contient and stuff comming this game really does have a good chance for being the next BIG MMO ! (in my opinion)

For some odd reason I still can not get the customization to work. If someone could be so kind as to walk through the process. I have the customization item placed in the correct spot. I can't believe that they would charge credits for the INITIAL SET UP. .. after wards to redo or made additional adjustments .... yes. BUT .... the not the first one. ALSO .. it would be MUCH simpler if the player were allowed the opportunity to make the changes upon first reciept of the Companion as opposed to after being around for a while.

(just my opinion)