Features I'd like to see added to strongholds in the future.

as for 7, i just wish i could press 'X' near an item and sit down in it, i don't know why the devs made it so we have to open up the emote section, find the sit emote, and press it.

Umm... or you could just type /chair in the chatbox... you don't have to open up the emote section, find the sit emote and press it.

Just type /chair and you'll sit down in furniture. (you just have to line up with the furniture first)

(also, don't use /sit. that's for sitting on the floor or possibly in a bed)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

In no particular order of importance:

1: Ability to paint walls, ceilings and floor.

2: Armour display mannequins.

3: Wall mounted weapon displays that show off your actual weapons.

4: The ability to resize items to a limited degree (sometimes they are a little too big/small for that particular room)

5: Gestures for NPC's and Companions. So they don't just stand there like statues.

6: Solid companions even for other players and the companion you have with you (so no holograms).

7: Slightly lower the hitbox area for sittable objects (chairs, couches etc) so that you can sit further in on them.

8: More paintings... many many more paintings as decorations so that we don't have to spam our trophy pictures or imp/rep flags on all the walls to make it look less empty.

Got anything to add?

(and no, asking to remove the hooks system or something else that requres a complete rewrite of the system is not welcome here)

To be fair, your first request would require a complete rewrite of the system. Since the layout and textures of the buildings are not created to be edited adding a paint scheme to them would be a large swap of files and would pretty well guarantee that everyone would have to rebuild the houses from ground up the second it was released as a patch.

The only thing I would love to see added is an interactive jukebox decoration. One that had several tunes to choose from and that when clicked on would start a cut scene with you and your companion dancing. Of course there should be a slow dance ending in a romantic kiss as a dance option if you have a romanceable companion out. This would be really nice considering our romanceable companions, you know the ones our toons MARRIED, have not spoken to us in about a year pretty much.

Perhaps the jukebox could even be set up so that 2 players could click on it and have a cut scene start with them dancing in it, or not even a cut scene, it could just set them to dancing.

There could be other decorations that could initiate cut scenes as well, there are alot of possibilities here.

I want to name my stronghold after my legacy not one of my toons.

I want my NPC count to be MUCH higher so I can add all the pets I want.

I want my NPCs to at least have the correct look... I can deal with starter clothes & even holo's but give them the correct face/color/etc.

I also want to be able to put credits in my Legacy storage.

I agree with the Armor & weapon suggestions 100%.

Edited by ElpmetReizarf

1. There is an X and Y co-ordinates but what about Z, i wanted to put a pet on a desk but can't do it.

2. More range on X and Y Co-ordinates as sometimes you can't put it just right because you don't have enough slider.

3. Wandering Companions and NPCs, NOT STATIC!!

4. If above comes true, allow them to register whats around them, eg i have a bar a crew quarters, so Quinn could go for a drink or sleep in a bed.

5. Captain of the Guard like NPC, Sith NPCs added to Starfighter/PvP Vendor on fleet.

6. Quests begin from you Stronghold!. Eg you have made an office, and NPC come visit you in your stronghold.

1. Yes Please!!!

2 Also a yes.

3. would be cool

4. see above

5. I don't do any PvP or starfighter so... meh.

6. Love this Idea!

I agree with about everything in this Thread, especially this one:

• Neutral Guards (Mercs, Thugs, Dealers, Droids)
  • More Different Guards (Captains, skinny, female, male, fat, Commander, Moff Broysc...)
  • Make the chairs/stools/... clickable. (I have yet to successfully sit on my cantina lovechair! :( )
  • Caged Animals
  • Slaves
  • And a greatly increased NPC limit.

id really like them to just unlock the whole of nar shaddaa sky palace for subscribers because it is quite hard to earn several million credits as a petty level 19 like me :D

also i would like to be able by stuff easily whilst in the stronghold (i dont know if this already exists because im not very good at finding stuff)

and also can someone tell me if you can enter the same stronghold with another of my characters on the server or characters in my legacy

You're not supposed to have several millions at lvl 19, just level to 55 and do dailies and you will make a million in 2 days.

There are decoration vendors for your stronghold (you even get 4 free ones in your mailbox).

And you can buy a GTN for your stronghold.

You can enter any of your strongholds with any of your characters in your legacy.

Functional lights. Placing lights should affect the overall illumination (brightness and color) of a room. Also some controls for adjusting the ambient intensity.

Pedestals. Essentially, blocks of varying shape and height that have another hook on top of them. This would work wonders for showrooms.

Spotlights. Another essential showroom accessory, spotlights allow for highlighting the exhibits. The direction and cone width should be controllable.