Are we supposed to complete 25 LvL50 HM FPs for the Trophy?

CommanderKeeva

This smells like a bug to me. Even though, the trophy decorations for lvl50 HM Flashpoints can be obtained, for some reason they are tied to the achievement for defeating every boss 25 times. This seems odd, considering that portraits from SM Flashpoints, HM lvl55 Flashpoints and all Operations only require defeating a boss once. In my opinion, this should apply to lvl50 HM FPs as well.

Trophies currently affected: Vokk, Yadira Ban, General Edikar, Grand Moff Kilran, Storm Squad Veterans, Revan, Mentor, Darth Serevin, Darth Malgus, Commander Lk'Graagth, Doctor Lorrick.

There is no achievement for defeating ops bosses 25 times. This is working as intended. If it's just once, there is no motivation to run the FPs again.

^ This is working as intended. There are many players who already ran the flashpoints 25 times, so this is supposed to be a reward for them. Also it helps renewing the older content, making you run the flashpoints again. :)

Edited by Jerba

^ This is working as intended. There are many players who already ran the flashpoints 25 times, so this is supposed to be a reward for them. Also it helps renewing the older content, making you run the flashpoints again. :)

I can understand that, but what I don't understand is why 55 Flashpoints give you the portraits after a single run. Make it either 25 runs for both lvl50 and lvl55 flashpoints or 1 run for both. 25 for lvl50 and 1 for lvl55 seems a bit excessive, considering that people don't even do lvl50 flashpoints anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone realize that for The Black Talon (HM) this means you actually have to run the thing 50 times, not just 25, since two of the bosses you need are only available based on the LS/DS option at the outset of the FP?

Also it helps renewing the older content, making you run the flashpoints again. :)

Yes, again. Once. Not again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, etc., etc., etc., to the point that you are so sick and tired of running the same FPs over and over again that you don't even want to log into the game anymore. 25 runs for a medium-sized wall plaque is just a little bit nuts.

Give the HM trophy for the 'Advanced' achievement (10 clears), not the 'Elite' achievement (25 clears). That's a fair grind most people could live with, I think.

I can understand that, but what I don't understand is why 55 Flashpoints give you the portraits after a single run. Make it either 25 runs for both lvl50 and lvl55 flashpoints or 1 run for both. 25 for lvl50 and 1 for lvl55 seems a bit excessive, considering that people don't even do lvl50 flashpoints anymore.

It is 25 runs for 55 HM FPs. The OP is lying to create propaganda because they don't like how something was designed.

Is that account wide or on a single character?

Neither. Achievements are legacy (server) based, so it would be cumulative for all your characters on a single server.

25 is still too many though, just saying... Getting excessively 'grindy' is one of the the leading causes of player/game divorce.

Edited by Lednew