Class Sign Achievements

ThorgrimLutgen

A thread was started regarding this issue in another part of the forum.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=758316

The signs are not showing up under decorations, red and saying 0/0 etc. Can we please clarify what the situation is here?

If we have to redo each class when many of us have multiple L55s already, I suggest that needs to be made very clear so people can decide whether that makes sense and is or is not particularly fair.

If this is not actually a bug, and people need to do something more that reach L55 and complete their class story, then it really needs to be highlighted, as at the moment, all the criteria states is "achievement".

• 1 month later...
This workaround is good - it will also be the only way to get the Signs if you've already completed your class's Chapter 3, as the achievement has already granted.

Slight issue there, my characters don't have the achievement as they completed chapter 3 before they where implemented.

Are we supposed to reroll as many alts and grind them back to 50 again?

Edited by Deewe

Slight issue there, my characters don't have the achievement as they completed chapter 3 before they where implemented.

Are we supposed to reroll as many alts and grind them back to 50 again?

That doesn't make sense... day 1 of achievements I got credit for all the toons that I had finished a crud-ton of stuff already. The achievement list went on for like 15 minutes...

If you have an Agent/Jedi/Trooper/Sith/Etc that has finished their class story line... you *should* have the achievement for said person. Unless you deleted them before the achievement system was implemented. If that was the case... then your answer is yes.

That doesn't make sense... day 1 of achievements I got credit for all the toons that I had finished a crud-ton of stuff already. The achievement list went on for like 15 minutes...

If you have an Agent/Jedi/Trooper/Sith/Etc that has finished their class story line... you *should* have the achievement for said person. Unless you deleted them before the achievement system was implemented. If that was the case... then your answer is yes.

You got credit.

Many people didn't.

It hasn't been solved for all of them.

I only got credit for the Imperial Agent and Jedi Consular after finishing both stories a second time. The first time around didn't count for some reason... Hell, technically speaking, my first Agent had finished the second chapter but had somehow "bypassed" the first and third. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

See by yourself http://i.imgur.com/8B4APPa.jpg

Hard to get any decos with this :(

In fact none of my characters have any achievement earned before the system was implemented.

Edited by Deewe

This workaround is good - it will also be the only way to get the Signs if you've already completed your class's Chapter 3, as the achievement has already granted.

hmmm.... is it then also intended that I am able to keep right-clicking until I've unlocked the maximum of 50 copies of the same class symbol sign?

hmmm.... is it then also intended that I am able to keep right-clicking until I've unlocked the maximum of 50 copies of the same class symbol sign?

Yes you have to keep right clicking until you get the max

New question: I was going to donate some signs to my guild but there is nothing on there for us to be able to purchase a sign. I have donated some trophies, vehicles and pets and was figuring I would have to purchase this as well but nothing there for me to do that. Is this something maybe you overlooked?

Edited by ScarletBlaze

See by yourself http://i.imgur.com/8B4APPa.jpg

Hard to get any decos with this :(

In fact none of my characters have any achievement earned before the system was implemented.

Weird, only one that bugged for me was all 3 Jarg and Sorno Achievements. None of my class stuff is bugged.

They really need to fix this, I didn't even know there were players that were missing Class Achievements.

Another player here with zero achievements granted for classes who hit 50 and completed Chapter 3 long before Achievements, and as such have no credit for trivially verified achievements and rewards. "Customer Service" gave me the "File a Bug Report" form letter, and the bug report gave me the "We will not respond to bug reports" form letter. I also completed the Sorc, Agent, and Hunter stories recently and only received signs for the Hunter - I wouldn't have even found this solution if I didn't turn to the forums in desperation on ANOTHER undocumented issue with this game. Sometimes I get very frustrated that I still pay money to rent a game with no customer support.

• 3 weeks later...
On the phone now for the second day in a row to try and reach a customer service agent who will provide customer service. Three tickets have been closed with the same form response from M0-T0 without any actual resolution. Customer service just hung up on me as well. Spoke with Russell after calling back who took down many details about the problem in ticket #14361810 and claimed to escalate it. The woman I spoke with yesterday claimed to escalate my previous ticket and I still got a form letter, so I am not hopeful. Will likely be calling back tomorrow. Edited by CallasPA

A little bit of persistence finally got someone other than M0-T0 to respond. I'm happy for that small grace, but the rest is just as disappointing as I expected. I have canceled my subscription over this, as I've now played all the class stories and feel that I've "beaten the game" to my own standards and don't need to keep paying to play. Thank you to Phil, Russell, and the CS lady from my first call whose name I did not catch for your patience. The final response from Customer Service is below (with my name removed).

Hi,

This is Phil from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service this is in response to your issue with the in-game achievements and your request to have an agent correct this for you.

I can see you have contacted us on this issue a few times, the simple answer is that we don’t have the ability to do what you ask, as much as I would like to say we have unlimited access to your account set up and can tweak and fix issues like this we simple can’t.

Your characters are incredible complex any changes or alterations can adversely affect how they work, for this reason alone we don’t have access to their: achievements, PVP/PVE stats, Light/Dark Side level or advanced classes as altering them can break characters completely and as much as you would like this fixed I’m guessing you not willing to lose your characters completely in the process.

Now the development team are working on fixes to all these issues but with such a large and dynamic game any change has to be made insuring that it will not break the game or players account, for this reason change and fixes are slow.

I can see you have contacted us by phone regarding this issues as well, I have to ask that you not do that the phone team while dedicated simple are not trained for in-game support and any advice given simple maybe inaccurate in regards to time frames and issue resolution.

I can also see you have contacted us on this matter a few times, I’m sorry if the responses you have received have not been satisfactory however there truly is nothing more we can offer on this matter at the customer service level.

All future contact on this matter will be met with the above response, we will try our best to correct the issue in future patches but can offer no fixed time line for this to be full resolved.

Regards,

Phil

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.