[User Perspective Bug] Right Mouse Button disabled on Map

BaronV

I know the devs consider this to be one of their glorious new "features", but as an end user I consider this to be a bug. It is extremely disruptive and adds no value whatsoever.

Being able to interact with the rest of the world while the map is open is useful and necessary for a lot of people's playstyles.

/signed

This is not a "feature" or a "fix", it's a bug. It reduces functionality for no purpose.

This is the worst part. They did change this on purpose.

:rolleyes:

Using the map is hell now, for some one who is rotatig while using the map... to get orientation...

except I dont think there was even anything to be fixed to begin with... unless its some stupid problem related to strongholds and the hook system or whatever where in typical BW fashion they couldn't think of a way to fix the real problem so they decided to screw up people's game experience instead :rolleyes:

It's a matter of consistency, I gather from the phrasing in the patch notes. Thing is, this didn't bother anyone and made life just that little bit easier. Sure there are workarounds, sure, we can adapt, but it was working fine and now it's not, we shouldn't need to adapt to something that serves no purpose other than create consistency with other UI elements.

/signed