Flagship gold key

Magvay

While it may not be intended that way, at least for me, I think it's better that way. My officers aren't exactly the decorating type, but some of my members I know will be interested. In order to let people decorate I have to give them a gold key. Even though anyone with a gold key can move the ship and apply the buff these functions are restricted to people who have enough permission to withdraw 20k and 50k, respectively, from the guild bank. However, I'm not sure that I want the people who I've given decorating privileges to to necessarily also have the ability to commit a guild to a planet.

I guess my real point/complaint is that I would prefer to have the ability to decorate to be separate from the more officer-y privileges which comes with a gold key.

While it may not be intended that way, at least for me, I think it's better that way. My officers aren't exactly the decorating type, but some of my members I know will be interested. In order to let people decorate I have to give them a gold key. Even though anyone with a gold key can move the ship and apply the buff these functions are restricted to people who have enough permission to withdraw 20k and 50k, respectively, from the guild bank. However, I'm not sure that I want the people who I've given decorating privileges to to necessarily also have the ability to commit a guild to a planet.

I guess my real point/complaint is that I would prefer to have the ability to decorate to be separate from the more officer-y privileges which comes with a gold key.

I agree. They need to separate this. I have people in my guild that would love to decorate and they would be good at that, but not at commanding the ship. Why can't they make 2 keys. A Gold Key for Officers and a Silver Key for decorators\Engineers

Edited by iamredrobin

Gold Key owner,

I could move the ship on the correct planet and activate the support but my guild doesn't appear on the conquest list nor have the bonusses linked to the planet.

Is it the same for everyone ? Can only the GM activate a conquest ?